306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Photoshop my hair please.. lol
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I know this is completely nothing to do with anything but im thinking of going back to my natural colour, blonde, but want to see first... Or dark red, thats different! .. And maybe a full fringe if you could Tongue lol. Thank you! And that dosent mean make it green or blue! Lol I know what you guys are like! X
Oh you are soooooo lucky im on my phone right now...
Trust you Connor! Lol x
You can thank me later Smile Smile Smile : )

[Image: 229130_10150247331168923_653863922_86532...37_n-1.jpg]
Oh god.. I look like a male mermaid.. Lol x
Lmfao epic jake!
Besides you look better with dark hair saaam
Well obviously I meant a darker blonde..thats yellow lol. I wouldn't know what I would look like being back to blonde as my face has completely changed since. You havnt even seen it yourself.. I only wanna see, im sure it wouldn't look that bad.. Im bored of my hair colour now.. X
very quick photoshop, but it gets the idea.

[attachment=1]

[attachment=0]
Hmm.. Im not going back to blonde lol.. X
smanfa Wrote:Hmm.. Im not going back to blonde lol.. X
Lol. Redredred?
Try red? Lol dark red x
[Image: LOL.jpg]
Moonstone2.0 Wrote:[Image: LOL.jpg]

lmao
I said not green!! Lol!! Red red red!! Smile x
Lol sam do it green!
Weird to say but I think I suit green hair.. Lol x
Ha ha green actually looks good on you love, lazy town pink ftw

Hang on I said something nice to you then!!!

Note to self, think before typing ha ha
if you want to change it sam, why not stay the brown but have gold highlights or somthing? could always have copper in it?, and have it layered, that will give you the different shades and tones when the light hits it. x
jo3 Wrote:if you want to change it sam, why not stay the brown but have gold highlights or somthing? could always have copper in it?, and have it layered, that will give you the different shades and tones when the light hits it. x

f*ck me do you drive an mx5 ha ha
Jonny b Wrote:
jo3 Wrote:if you want to change it sam, why not stay the brown but have gold highlights or somthing? could always have copper in it?, and have it layered, that will give you the different shades and tones when the light hits it. x

f*ck me do you drive an mx5 ha ha

haha na im not a hairdresser lol, but i got 2 sisters one older and one younger, so you tend to pick up stuff lol
she already is "rolo" as a friend describes. its black/dark brown, with blone ish undearneath
Ha ha farkin hell reverend 2way I bow to yours an jo3's superior knowledge of ladies hairs, very metro of you ha ha, I too have an older and a younger sister as well as a nearly teenage daughter though I have failed in picking up hairdressing tips lol
Jonny b Wrote:Ha ha farkin hell reverend 2way I bow to yours an jo3's superior knowledge of ladies hairs, very metro of you ha ha, I too have an older and a younger sister as well as a nearly teenage daughter though I have failed in picking up hairdressing tips lol
not that you would need to know for your next hair style Tongue
Ha ha I don't exactly have a hair style as you know there Is none, unless you ate talking about something else which I know about ha ha
Jonny b Wrote:Ha ha I don't exactly have a hair style as you know there Is none, unless you ate talking about something else which I know about ha ha

Confusedick: vom...

anyway sam, as the others said, i thinks ome highlights would go well, maybe not the full blonde, but highlights would look sweeeeeeeeeeeet!
4WayDiablo Wrote:
she already is "rolo" as a friend describes. its black/dark brown, with blone ish undearneath

best bet would be keeping it like that then, also assuming shes caramel then lol,

Jonny b Wrote:Ha ha farkin hell reverend 2way I bow to yours an jo3's superior knowledge of ladies hairs, very metro of you ha ha, I too have an older and a younger sister as well as a nearly teenage daughter though I have failed in picking up hairdressing tips lol

haha i dont know why i do know tbh, as my ex used to ask me stuff aswell and tell me about it, its like knowing about undertones of cool and warm tones, like reds for cool, warm you can have orange, browns you wear in the summer as there an earthly color, blues in the winter..

ok anyway now i have embaressed myself with knowladge about female cloathing and make up i will now walk away slowly, and back out this topic.....
yeah right... i thought you were cool....
[Image: Oh_lawd.jpg]
Ha ha
Hmm.. Maybe I'll just stay the way I am Sad I dont want to lose my blonde completely.. But im bored of the same.. Not sure on highlights, prefer block colours lol x
Pages: 1 2