306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: why doesnt my car have a fan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wheres my fan located as as you can see not the usall place
That looks like the BACK of the rad, you'd usually find the fans on the FRONT of the rad. Got a pic of the front of the car?
have you noticed that some days when you open the car door and get in, that the steering wheel is on the wrong side of the dashboard ?
It's on the other side of the rad
/facepalm
lmao
(14-07-2013, 04:12 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: [ -> ]lmao

nope the wireings there no fan new there wasnt
^^^^ ha ha ok!
I can see the plastic cowling over the AC rad in that pic so its in there!

This is where your fans should be
Look through the front grill mate youll see it lol..
Brilliant.
There a flying disk like a fan which could be ufo in there somewere lol
like i said wireing is there but no fans fitted or removed for some reason
Are you serious? Do us all a favour and take a picture of the front of your car and post it up here. THEN we'll see if you have fans or not....
I call troll
Yep no fans this was all i found after stripping front but by the looks of it following wireing . Its melted and caused problems ar some point dont explain why they didnt replace fans tho some dodgey people out there
haha how pikey. took the fans out and lefy the cowling in therr lmao
Guys can we stop with the trolling. It can be a common mistake to make bearing in mind most cars do have them behind the rad!

I would get a fan in there ASAP! If yours has aircon (not necessarily working) then you need a twin fan so both parts of the cowling have fans in. if it doesnt have AC, its just the right hand part of the cowling that has a fan i believe.
(15-07-2013, 08:20 AM)callumh122 Wrote: [ -> ]Yep no fans this was all i found after stripping front but by the looks of it following wireing . Its melted and caused problems ar some point dont explain why they didnt replace fans tho some dodgey people out there

crist mate as stated get a fan in there an hurry with the heat as it is wont take long for it to get very very hot in there
And this hasn't blown its head yet, get a fan in there and kill the pikey that did that
I ve seen some dodges but not fans in a car what ever next, anchor for brakes. LOL
(25-08-2013, 05:02 PM)himindoors Wrote: [ -> ]I ve seen some dodges but not fans in a car what ever next, anchor for brakes. LOL

????? Huh