306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Lower strut braces
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thinking of fitting a lower strut brace, but worried about the clearance. My car is lowered 40-50 mm at the front. Can anyone share some experience on this one? Thanks!
Hmmm how long ago was you saying you didn't want one? Haha
Just remember unless you get one made by ripp, they all knock on the sump!
Haha, yeah i know...

Just been thinking though that some offer more clearance than others, so wanted to see who's had what experience with them
Dunno which one mark has but hes lowered about 50 and has no problem goin over the kerb everyday into his drive
Ripps ones are two smaller bars next to each other opposed to one big bar so they offer a bit more clearance. Good luck getting hold of them though!

Tell ya what, buy one and fit it to my car. If it scrapes, you know not to fit it to yours Big Grin lol
Well i have an omp one for sale...
But yeah ripp ones are rocking horse shit
I just asked him and a few days later mine appeared ha ha
Jonny will have a look at yours on Monday!
Jonny b Wrote:I just asked him and a few days later mine appeared ha ha
I think he is doing group orders when he can
Might even get a bit of scaffold tube and just slam it in there. Cable tie it on or something... Will be in keeping with the build quality of the rest of the car then...

How much do these Ripps ones go for if you can find one then?
I has a ripp one in my kitchen ninja
Connor Wrote:I has a ripp one in my kitchen ninja

PayPal? How much? Lol
Ha you can f*ck right off Tongue
yeh conners got a flat full of 306 goodstuff for when he pulls his finger out of his arse and gets on with it ha ha
House* Tongue and when it warms up a bit i can work on my dt a bit more Tongue and all the shiy things I've stockpiled can be fitted lol
Mine are going for more secondhand on ebay than I was selling 'em for! lol
Rip reckon you might make some more if you had enough people interested?
Rippthrough Wrote:Mine are going for more secondhand on ebay than I was selling 'em for! lol

Worth it though so much better then the Omp one
I've got loads of tubes bent up to make some more, just haven't had chance
Rippthrough Wrote:I've got loads of tubes bent up to make some more, just haven't had chance

Well stick me on the list if you have one. How much you selling them for
Arent there like 3 or 4 of these threads now?
Yep.

I think we need a few more personally.
I would love a Ripp one but I dont have the money.
Make a for sale thread Ripp and then we can all go on a big list to keep you in work for ages! Big Grin
Group buy for rip? Wink

Sent from my phone because i am to lazy to turn on the laptop
declantg Wrote:Group buy for rip? Wink

Sent from my phone because i am to lazy to turn on the laptop

^^this!