306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: WANTED: Angel Eyes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking for a pair or even one angel eye headlights.
Must be the same type as in the picture below, black or chrome, condition doesn't matter as its just for testing atm.

[Image: hl-pu30697-ac.jpg]

What you lot got?
av got a set of black 1s but there for a phase1
[Image: 321536_2304980793377_1514993613_32504428_7066188_n1.jpg]
Thanks, but need to be ph2/3 ones
okies pal
I have exactly that set...

[Image: IMG_20111230_151924.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20111230_151930.jpg]

one of the bottom of the leds is only half lit... but it is lit so its probably a bad connection somewhere. Theyve been stored in an outbuilding for the past year so thats why there is a bit of muck over them. Sad Also it has got the indicator bulb holders... theyre just not in the photo and in my box of bits!
How much and what did they fit like?

Also could you grab me the rough width of the projector lens itself too.
Chris Wrote:How much and what did they fit like?

Also could you grab me the rough width of the projector lens itself too.

Yep they fit fine but like all aftermarket ones you just have to make sure you push them to fit the wing and then do the top bolt up tight so they dont move. Im pretty sure all the luggs are there and if not then only one is missing. Im at uni atm but ill be down on the 25th 26th so ill check for you then and if you want them id wrap them all up and get my parents to post them to you on the monday as i am only down for the weekend. No bulbs in them and i think there are a few orange flakes from the previous owner having shit indicator bulbs in them. I may have put new halo bulbs in them but i cant remember. As I say ill have to check when i get home. As for the width of the project lens at a guess id say like 6cm not including the ring?

How does... £60 posted sound?
I'll let you know.
Need to see if I can get the projectors I have into the standard lights.
Chris Wrote:I'll let you know.
Need to see if I can get the projectors I have into the standard lights.

ok no probs. Just give me a heads up. Im only at home once a month so yeh just let me know before next next weekend.