306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Wanted: Governor Cradle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good afternoon all,

As title says really, I'm after a governor assembly for a Bosch pump.

If anyone has one knocking around feel free to send me a PM with your price Smile

Anything near Berkshire would be ideal as I could come in person to collect.

Cheers,

Toby.
Toby Wrote:Good afternoon all,

If anyone has one knocking around feel free to send me a PM with your price Smile

Cheers,

Toby.

broke it have we doing gov mod haha i did the same trust me u will have to buy a broken pump cos no1 will take one out of a pump i had to buy another pump pal
studturbo Wrote:
Toby Wrote:Good afternoon all,

Cheers,

Toby.

broke it have we doing gov mod haha i did the same trust me u will have to buy a broken pump cos no1 will take one out of a pump i had to buy another pump pal

You have a good point there, thought I would ask just in case.

I wonder if a manufacturing company could fabricate some custom steel/alu ones..
I have a spare one, but I dont know if I want to sell it or not because its my spare for when I end up breaking one lol Hmmmmm
buy this if u only wanting cradle m8 http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bosch-601-5-F ... 20c28dbf85
Dan! Wrote:I have a spare one, but I dont know if I want to sell it or not because its my spare for when I end up breaking one lol Hmmmmm

LDA pin, governor assembly... My pump would be well on it's way to being made by you :ugeek:
you cant go wrong for 40quid pal for a full pump
Lol, is it just the cradle you need? Is the main assembly all still together and fine?
studturbo Wrote:you cant go wrong for 40quid pal for a full pump

True. I'd probably go for the £55 mechanical Bosch just in case I needed any other bits. Unless Dan is feeling super :fooby:

Quote:Lol, is it just the cradle you need? Is the main assembly all still together and fine?

Yep, just the cradle Smile
true dans the man u want to be talking to about bosch pumps Smile
Don't try and get one made, the Governor system in the VE is literally one of the most precision bits of engineering on a 306.... So accurate and well tuned you wouldn't believe it, probably a few thou difference and it would cock the entire program up and wouldn't run right...