306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Land Rover Defender 110 - 200TDi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I'm putting some feelers out for the sale of my Land Rover Defender 110, 200TDi.

Don't really want to sell it, but the amount of money we've pumped into it (giving it some toys) and the fact I'm on the cusp of buying another house means the money would be useful, all the info is on Pistonheads:

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/u...ck/1525439

Thanks,

JP
"13 month MOT 3 weeks ago". So that'll be 12 months MOT then mate lol
I mate I had the MOT done a month early, so it was 13 months - and that was 3 weeks ago. so 12 months and 1 week if you are being pedantic! Smile

JP
Higher end of the price rang IMO but looks good & and sounds alright ThumbsUp GLWTS
You've come to a point in your life where you need to settle down, yet you are considering part exchanges for Japanese Sports Cars? lmao
(08-07-2013, 07:51 PM)Grant Wrote: [ -> ]You've come to a point in your life where you need to settle down, yet you are considering part exchanges for Japanese Sports Cars? lmao

Beat me to it Undecided
You all laugh at someone having a mid-life crisis, just you give it twenty years...
Lol. The sports car part ex isn't for me... My sister needs a new car, and it seemed sensible incase someone wanted to part ex!

Smile