306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: IIIIIITTTTTTTTSSSSSSS FFFFRRRRRRIIIIIIDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah! f*ck the lot of ya! I got it this time!

Today: work
Saturday: work on the car with some gays then BBQ in the eve
Sunday : same as above
Going to Tenerife for sun, sand & chavtastic partys
Today: work. Then crashing at kris's.
Saturday working on shell. (Anyone wanna come help).
Sunday: recover, dispicable me 2 and GP.
Today. Mot and flare arches. Clean wheels.
Saturday. Take dads car for new cam. Then beer.
Sunday. Its going to be a nice day so beer.
Remove petrol tank so I can finish the rear section of the under side refurb on the six

Also need to pick up some powdercoated goodies I.e tank straps. Front subframe front arb and hubs .
Grant you giant bumder!

Tonight: Mazz's Uncle's birthday drinks at my local
Saturday: Clean the Meg (FINALLY; it's been 2 weeks since it's last full clean and its just covered in my Jizz and blood where I've been wanking too hard over it!) then probably head in to Guildford, or maybe go for a walk in the countryside
Saturday night: Out with an old hockey mate who's moving out of the area; probably drink far too much
Sunday: Recover, lie-in, then watch the F1 with a fry-up. Then most likely go out to enjoy the gorgeous weather!!
Today - Work til 5, get home, pick up Mrs, pack suitcase, load car.
Tomorrow - Get on the road for 5am, off to Cornwall! Holiday begins....

Don't think I'll get away with watching the F1 whilst on holiday, unless it pisses down with rain.
Today. First day of freedom from on call in 3 weeks! Get home from work, go to grants to build up my callipers then off for a meal with the misses tonight and get hammered!
Tomorrow. Up bright and early to make the most of the weather and work on some old French shit boxes.
Sunday, repeat Saturday
Monday. New job interview which I'm quite nervous for even though I have no reason to be!
(05-07-2013, 07:33 AM)C.A.R. Wrote: [ -> ]Today - Work til 5, get home, pick up Mrs, pack suitcase, load car.

Don't think I'll get away with watching the F1 whilst on holiday, unless it pisses down with rain.

Cornwall!! Majorly Jealous! Whereabouts you going? How long you going for?
I'm sure you'll find a pub down there showing it? Just take the missus out 'just for food' and then watch? Tongue
Good luck with the interview pal Smile

Today: finish fitting a new engine to a mini as they don't tend to like 14l of oil

Satday: work then down the unit do some work on the d turbo

Sunday : little lye in I'm exhausted then a long day late night trying to get engine in the pug only 20 odd days to fcs!
(05-07-2013, 07:45 AM)Ed Doe Wrote: [ -> ]Cornwall!! Majorly Jealous! Whereabouts you going? How long you going for?

This, just got back from Perranporth on Saturday, off again in september.

Friday: Work until 6, then our lass is on a girly night out so I'm having a couple of mates round to get pissed and eat bbq, then nip to the pub and get more pissed/watch Leeds v Warrington Smile

Saturday: Work until 6, then another bbq with the missus Smile

Sunday: Enjoy the awesome weather, sort my tent for FCS, and clean the car because it's filthy after 1100 miles last week to Cornwall and back.
Today work then curry and drinks later
Saturday work then BBQ
Sunday probably work on car then BBQ with girlfriends family!
Start my new job tomorrow Big Grin yay
Thank f*ck it's Friday

Today: work till 5.30 them sweet fa
Saturday lie I'm and mess around with car
Sunday: probably repeat of saturda
My day off! Big Grin Then a six straight days working 10 hours a day... better make the most of it.

Today: Few car maintenance bits, bulb in centre brake light needs replacing, few "im alarmed" stickers, t cut ALL the things. Then to town to get bulb, food for work, then get back and sit in the glorious sun reading game of thrones!

Saturday: Working, going to be rammed at Thorpe park with this weather.
Sunday: Same as above.

Same all week. Just think of the money I say to myself...
Today-Led on the sofa recovering
Saturday-Lay on the sofa recovering
Sunday-hopefully feeling weel enough to try and do something cause its driving me mad now!

Niall-Good luck for your interview on monday Smile
Guess its going to be busy down my way again with all the fecking holiday makers!
(05-07-2013, 07:45 AM)Ed Doe Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-07-2013, 07:33 AM)C.A.R. Wrote: [ -> ]Today - Work til 5, get home, pick up Mrs, pack suitcase, load car.

Cornwall!! Majorly Jealous! Whereabouts you going? How long you going for?
I'm sure you'll find a pub down there showing it? Just take the missus out 'just for food' and then watch? Tongue

We are staying with my folks in a bungalo / cottage in Padstow.

We are so skint right now we never thought we would be going on holiday for the next 5 years! But the father in law came to us on Saturday and gave us a handful of cash and told us to bugger off essentially. Don't get many opportunities like that!
Im presuming I wont see any of you lot at japfest2 on Sunday

I Will be dedicating saturday to the French tho :-)
(05-07-2013, 10:28 AM)Mrs puglove Wrote: [ -> ]Today-Led on the sofa recovering
Sunday-hopefully feeling weel enough to try and do something cause its driving me mad now!

by the looks of things then

friday: house work
sat: house work
sun: house work

whooo
Today im dog split shift. 6-11.30 this morning then 1-6. Tonight chill. Tomorrow work in morning 6-1 then go so get some lacquer and hammerite and wheel cleaner. Go halfords for another can of purple. Get some painting done.
Evening chill with mrs.
Sunday work till 5. Then mfn.
Monday strip interior to fit blue carpet and amp wires.
Well I'm still off work unable to walk so

Yesterday: Nothing
Today: Nothing
Tomorrow: Nothing
Monday: Nothing
Tuesday: Nothing
etc etc
Well I'm in Sahrm el shaikh, Egypt so hahah!!

Today. Drink, pool waterslides, drink more
Saturday. Repeat
Sunday. Repeat.
Today I've been changing the cv joints on a defender as a trial for a new job, haven't broken anything yet, so fingers crossed!
Then tomorrow possibly down south to get my car if the garage want me back on monday
Sunday more driving hopefully!
(05-07-2013, 11:44 AM)puglove Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-07-2013, 10:28 AM)Mrs puglove Wrote: [ -> ]Today-Led on the sofa recovering

by the looks of things then

friday: house work
sat: house work
sun: house work

whooo

Cheeky...you will get your mum to do it for you Tongue

NEED TO GET THE 6 DONE AND MOT'd
Today: Start of a week off, considering sorting the car for FCS. Probably won't. Oh and F1.
Tomorrow: More F1, more considering sorting the car, maybe heading to a top secret location to take photos and shit.
Sunday: Even more F1 (assuming the race hasn't been boycotted), maybe do something with the interior of the tank.
Monday: No F1. May actually make a start on the car. See if my sexy pinup has been printed yet.
today; home from work so sit on here all night
sat; in at 07.00 --got 3 mots to do and any repairs on them, out to a 50th bday party
sun; up dead early again, wander around clueless at a carboot, then off to a local classic car show, home for lunch then do housey-type jobs as requested.......
(05-07-2013, 12:50 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: [ -> ]Today: Start of a week off, considering sorting the car for FCS. Probably won't. Oh and F1.
Tomorrow: More F1, more considering sorting the car, maybe heading to a top secret location to take photos and shit.
Sunday: Even more F1 (assuming the race hasn't been boycotted), maybe do something with the interior of the tank.
Monday: No F1. May actually make a start on the car. See if my sexy pinup has been printed yet.

Any chance you could work in an email to virgin for me pwease whistle xx
Saturday: Side job on all day, Then a house full/BBQ in the evening.

Sunday: XC ride over in the Peak district, Maybe F1 if I'm back in time.