306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: PH1 bumper only onto PH3 - parts required?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know to convert the phase 1 front end to 2/3 you need the slam panel, lights, bonnet and the release cable but what about converting the phase 3 front end to just the phase 1 bumper?

Here is an example of what I mean from 306oc member Teddy's Facebook hope he doesn't mind:

[Image: 1014438_535921073136401_1752990358_n.jpg]

I think his was originally a phase 2 though but I thought only the bumper changed between 2 and 3?

Just want the ph1 bumper, and the rest to stay ph3 so which parts would I need? Also can the bumper and fogs still be bought new from Peugeot?

Thanks
Parts needed:

-A bumper.

Yes you can buy them still, but sod paying those prices. Get some patern parts or depo fogs from the bay or other internet sites Smile

clicky
(04-07-2013, 10:08 PM)Grant Wrote: [ -> ]Parts needed:

-A bumper.

Yes you can buy them still, but sod paying those prices. Get some patern parts or depo fogs from the bay or other internet sites Smile

clicky

Thanks Smile Should it come with the grill?

Thanks for the link but those look like the later ph3 ones (99-02 it says?), can't seem to find the ph1 rectangular fogs anywhere either -.-
(04-07-2013, 10:48 PM)Grant Wrote: [ -> ]How about these?

Brilliant cheers Smile
Looks like shit imho, or its because the logo is missing...