306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Gti-6 exhaust centre section and box.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In need of one as soon as. Mine has snapped. Anyone around the Devon area I can collect one from?

To add to that, centre muffler.
Pickup a sportex race tube and backbox off eBay for 160 quid mate
I got a scopion cat back exhaust i could be tempted to sell Smile
Got a powerflow ss in the shed...
You fitted the OMP yet tom?
Not yet mate standard is starting to blow again so will probably swap it rather than fix lol
So, last night I decided I was going to be a tight arse and weld it back. The middle box has snapped inside, and was only being held on by the thin plate, the pipe inside had broken off. That'll do for a few days, although there was so much weld there it isn't going anywhere!

(04-07-2013, 08:02 PM)Frosty Wrote: [ -> ]I got a scopion cat back exhaust i could be tempted to sell Smile

What's it sound like? If you can describe the sound with words/video that'd be epic haha
(05-07-2013, 11:21 AM)callumcull Wrote: [ -> ]What's it sound like? If you can describe the sound with words/video that'd be epic haha

It's not for sale any more ninja
Oh Sad
I'll be selling my sportex system as of tomorrow.. only a year old (iirc they come with a 2 year warranty)
(05-07-2013, 01:24 PM)Midnightclub Wrote: [ -> ]I'll be selling my sportex system as of tomorrow.. only a year old (iirc they come with a 2 year warranty)

What's it like? I'll have to come and have a look/listen
I'll PM you a video link, it'll give you an idea but obviously sound quality isn't great.. either that or you can hear it in person if you were in the area like.. today? lol

IMO.. it sounds epic, pops and bangs applenty.. my cars stripped though and i drive the '6 daily (hence purchasing a slightly quieter system)
Sorry Callum