306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: air filter price
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
are these really worth that much? are they any good?
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3-5-BLUE-UNIVE...4abd1fb7af
Pricey, might be to put off people buying while they restock so the listing doesn't end and have to pay to relist
...obviously not? No filter kit is worth that much, and definitely not some no name eBay wonder!
(04-07-2013, 02:01 PM)tigerstyle Wrote: [ -> ]...obviously not? No filter kit is worth that much, and definitely not some no name eBay wonder!

Couldn't have put it better myself.

I wouldn't pay much more than £20-30 for that. I would be surprised that you even had to ask the question, but I don't know what your level of knowledge is. Wink
There was an identical one posted in the 'intake modification options' thread which was like £30
(04-07-2013, 03:40 PM)lolsteve Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/330807373105?s...1423.l2649
carbon fibre, even sportier

And it does exactly the same thing as the OP's. Nospeak
(04-07-2013, 02:00 PM)lolsteve Wrote: [ -> ]Pricey, might be to put off people buying while they restock so the listing doesn't end and have to pay to relist

Good call, but it shows as lots in stock, either way the seller has just about every shiny stick on item you'd want for any car! He has other filters in the 40 pound range, but I'm all about the stock airbox!
lmao that's like a £10 filter at best pal, as above its prob just a price while they re stock?
May even be as simple as a typo.....

....maybe. lol
Yea they usually just stick an extra zero on the end while they restock instead of pulling the advert.

Best they still sell a few at £130 tho.
This would explain high prices on some things. Also when I have been looking for tools I have seen some Draper Expert stuff up for £300 for like a 33 piece socket set with a 3/8th inch ratchet. Now I know what is going on lol.