306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Pugfest 2013 - SW m5 convoy (Saturday)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thought I'd chuck this up as I know there's a few people heading up from the SW..

This is for the people driving up on the saturday who are camping..

So, names?

1) Midnightclub
2) MrsMidnight
3)
4)
5)
is this for the sat camping or sunday travel up in the morning?

1) Midnightclub
2) MrsMidnight
3) cully Kayley Sam for saturday
4)
5)
Good shout actually, I'll edit the first post..

This'll be for going up on the saturday
If we are still camping then me and Jay..think we may go a different way though Confused

At the mo, I still want to camp....if my body will let me Sad
me and pugmarshall will be looking to join the bigger convoy on the m5 somewhere. Pugfest is only 30 miles or so for us but its nice to travel in a big group Smile
Fingers crossed kerry!

What junction do you reckon zakk?
erm not too sure. il speak to luke and decide which the best place to meet you all would be Smile
were not allowed on site till 1500hrs so what time are you thinking of leaving weston danny?
Not too sure just yet paul, not sure whether it'd be better to leave it slightly later and avoid traffic etc.. or go earlier and do the same.. when were you thinking of leaving? I'm not too fussed to be honest with you Smile
Hour to bristol
just over hour to pugfest

i was thinking on leaving home about 1pm after lunch
then a trip to Weston
Sounds good to me, should give me plenty of time to give the car a clean before the show too
I might be in on this, gonna be down near weston in the morning before heading back up, hoping to get there for 3 when it opens!
Thinking we're probably gunna get there for around 15:00 ish so feel free to tag along with us mate Smile
Can you pm me your number then mate?
oow anymore as its gettin close now
I'm hoping to get in there and crack the beers open ASAP so will be convoying up with a few other 205's up the M5 from Taunton.
EXCELLENT!

and ive got my hands on a Gopro2 Big Grin
PM'd Jonny!

Should make for some decent footage up the hill cully! and on the drive up.... ninja
Got a gopro 3 here, so more footage!
Got one to bring with me too!
Sweeeeet
I wish I was in weston just to do the convoy up the M5, then drive back haha
EMMA......what must you remember??

il give you a clue........Nomnomnom!
If I have time tonight I'll bake something!
(12-07-2013, 08:55 AM)MrsMidnight Wrote: [ -> ]If I have time tonight I'll bake something!

Ooooooo cake
Funnily enough I'll be baking something tonight as well ninja
I'm baking right now.
My thoughts exactly mate haha
any sw members coming down on sunday?
Danny what time??

2pm morrisons carpark at the back ???
Pages: 1 2