306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Newbie with a problem ;(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I probably shouldn't be writing this in this area but I'm having trouble using this site on my ipad, I'm registered and have activated my account but it won't let me post on any threads at all, I have tried it thru safari and thru the tapatalk app, but still nothing, any help would be appreciated, thanks
Looks like you're posting fine to me...I imagine you're trying to post in the 'For Sale' sections, which you cannot do until you've made 10 posts.
(02-07-2013, 06:41 PM)Scott Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like you're posting fine to me...I imagine you're trying to post in the 'For Sale' sections, which you cannot do until you've made 10 posts.

Yeh i found that out the hard way got anoyed cus i couldnt post in forsale bit lol..
Yeh all seems to be working fine now Scott, thanks for your help
ohh.. this is why you spammed the guides section ThumbsUp
Yeh sorry about that, thought u could build up ur posts from that but it dint seem to work either :/

I take it only works on posts like this?
Well it did, but obviously someone has removed your posts. My advice would be simply get involved, have a mooch around the site, and make each post a little more constructive. Smile
Yeah it's easier to just respond to thread by being helpful, instead of just trying to boost the post count to buy things
(02-07-2013, 07:55 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: [ -> ]Well it did, but obviously someone has removed your posts. My advice would be simply get involved, have a mooch around the site, and make each post a little more constructive. Smile

This is very good advice Smile
(02-07-2013, 07:57 PM)Scott Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-07-2013, 07:55 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: [ -> ]Well it did, but obviously someone has removed your posts. My advice would be simply get involved, have a mooch around the site, and make each post a little more constructive. Smile

This is very good advice Smile

Well i can be helpful sometimes! Angel
It's all fully working now anyway thanks guys
and welcome! lmao
I was having the same problem
I keep having this problem where I keep getting banned, how do I fix that?
Stop being a douche?
Bit out of order wouldn't u say matt?
(11-07-2013, 07:31 PM)Dannyetches Wrote: [ -> ]Bit out of order wouldn't u say matt?

I would assume he was talking to pellowe. If this is the case, then i would consider it perfectly justified :p
Fair point then Wink
(11-07-2013, 07:31 PM)Dannyetches Wrote: [ -> ]Bit out of order wouldn't u say matt?

well in order....if you think thats bad...you on the wrong forum!! lmao