306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Im an engineer :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got my results today officially have a 2:1 in Civil & Structural Engineering bachelors and going back for the Masters Big Grin
So happy because genuinely thought I wouldn't make the cut to go back for masters.

Any other result wielding people about?
I've heard dum-dum's a professional mechanic now.

Congratulations on your results mate, celebrating later? ninja
Saw on fb, Congrats man Smile
Congrats!

I'll get there eventually...
Professional engineer? Awesome!
Congrats man, that's awesome Smile
Meh so what? We're all professionals on here!

Seriously though, congrats dude
congrats dude Smile
Thanks guys, it's just good to know that the £20k od debt I have hanging over me right now is worth something lol and since it's another year to be done that means I can avoid working haha

Samass wana trade the go-nad for a degree?
Well done mate. Good luck on the masters.
Funny you mention that Steve, i might actually try use it as my final year project...
You think it'll last that long Sam?!?!
Haha yeah indont think you will get far if its blown up
This engine might, I'm sure a subsequent engine will....
'Grats, I got a first in my second year of my Mechanical Engineering (Automotive) MEng, so I'm pretty chuffed Smile
Congrats on your 2:1 !
(01-07-2013, 01:48 PM)samass Wrote: [ -> ]Funny you mention that Steve, i might actually try use it as my final year project...
If you do a write up I'd very much like to have a read through Big Grin

(01-07-2013, 10:11 PM)Kezzieboy Wrote: [ -> ]'Grats, I got a first in my second year of my Mechanical Engineering (Automotive) MEng, so I'm pretty chuffed Smile

Well done man, keep it up since having that feeling of doubt about how you've done is just killer
I am now a scientist! Started off being an engineer then the course title changed so now im a scientist! Big Grin