306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Willwood Dynalite 4 pot callipers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bought these to fit to my car but have bought something else now instead. They are used but in good condition. They are extremely light as im sure Samass will tell you!

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8010]

They ARE NOT direct fit. They will need adaptors making although this really isnt that difficult to do.

looking for £150 for them and can post for a little extra.
So you don't need the discs anymore?
No sorry mark. Ive literally just got hold of some Hispecs that are direct fit for a pretty good price.
Nice. 285mm calipers or bigger?
285s mate. Not sure i could get much bigger under my wheels.
Cool stuff. Get some 1144s and braided hoses and enjoy the thrill of late braking.
Got braided lines with them. They come with Greenstuff pads which i know a lot dont like but personally ive really enjoyed them before!
For £50 I would change them now lol.
Now on EBay. Open to offers Smile
If I see you with green stuff pads in I think I'm totally within my rights to shoot your car with green paintballs! Lol
(01-07-2013, 05:53 PM)Tallguy_2 Wrote: [ -> ]If I see you with green stuff pads in I think I'm totally within my rights to shoot your car with green paintballs! Lol

f*ck you! (and by my stuff! You must have a use for these with all your cars Tongue )
mars bar?
(01-07-2013, 05:57 PM)cully Wrote: [ -> ]mars bar?

Add £140 to that and you have a deal!
bugger ive eaten half the bar now!
If they were superlites I would have known a home! f*ck you right back!
(01-07-2013, 09:36 PM)Tallguy_2 Wrote: [ -> ]If they were superlites I would have known a home! f*ck you right back!

*Gets sharpie out*
err they are superlites now!
Haha, the pickups have to use the superlites, superlites run the same pad shape as mine too!
Bump Smile
Bbbump!
Bump. Still available. £130 to anyone tonight or tomorrow!
These are just getting in the way now so i will bring them to Pugfest. If anyone wants to offer me in the region of £100, they can have them!