306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Southern Rolling Road Meet Picture Thread, 29th June
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Fair enough, can't really criticise there then.

Can't someone just buy a rolling road? You cn pick a good one up for under 20k, surely someones got that kicking about??
Let me just check down the back of the sofa...
Club rolling road? I'm sure if all the admin and mods sold their "club wheels" we could buy one..
Never. I like my turinis too much. Mainly because they are lighter than eds wheels. Oh so are my brakes. Shame Ed!
Am I the only one seeing this or what?
Rofl

Nice, nice, repped!
Haha , you do realise im calling you freddy from now on right? lol
Ah well, me and him have a lot in common, you should hear me sing!
(04-07-2013, 08:19 PM)samass Wrote: [ -> ]Ah well, me and him have a lot in common, you should hear me sing!

Is that the one thing you don't have in common? but the rest is spot on? Tongue
Pretty much Tongue
(04-07-2013, 10:28 AM)samass Wrote: [ -> ]Club rolling road? I'm sure if all the admin and mods sold their "club wheels" we could buy one..
(04-07-2013, 10:51 AM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]Never. I like my turinis too much. Mainly because they are lighter than eds wheels. Oh so are my brakes. Shame Ed!
lol

(04-07-2013, 08:19 PM)samass Wrote: [ -> ]Ah well, me and him have a lot in common, you should hear me sing!
I could make you sing ninja
Like a f*cking bird!
(04-07-2013, 08:26 PM)Scott Wrote: [ -> ]
I make you sing ninja

EFA
Pages: 1 2