306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Free Showroom Shine Car Cleaning Pack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi Everyone found this and thought some of you may interested .

Free Showroom Shine Car Cleaning Pack.

All you have to do is register and they will send you a free sample pack it says.

Just registered for mine .

http://www.greasedlightning.co.uk/t-samplepack.aspx
Done Wink
Nice find cheers
sweet, more tractor cleaning goodies. lol.
Already done Big Grin Anyone know what/how much comes in the pack?
(30-06-2013, 09:53 AM)lolsteve Wrote: [ -> ]Already done Big Grin Anyone know what/how much comes in the pack?

Not sure what you get or how much you get . I will post a picture when i get mine Smile .
Done, great find mate Smile
Done! Interested to see what turns up
Interested to see if anything turns up
Just done mine as well! Cheers for the link Smile
Also done, nice one mate. Smile

Given you some rep for sharing. Big Grin
Done, nice one mate!
cheers, owt' for nowt' . . . . . . and if it's free take two as my father used to say . .lol
ill buy that for a doller...
You don't have to mate, it's free
(30-06-2013, 12:17 PM)Stephen Wrote: [ -> ]You don't have to mate, it's free
ItwasntmeItwasntmeDohDoh
I done it twice one in fiancee's name and one to sisters in my name lol might do some more names to other family places Big Grin
Shit product
sweet...thanks. repd
(30-06-2013, 12:47 PM)Jenkosowls Wrote: [ -> ]Shit product

Maybe why it's free lol
But Jenks spends like 6hours a time detailing cars.... I'd imagine most products are shit comparatively lol.
Probably is shite of anything even turns up will do for the work bus
Waterless washing iv seen This stuff advertised on cheesy late night shopping channels by Barry the "professional" guy of 30 years experience with bright grey hair platinum white teeth trousers pulled up past his waist with each testicle down each leg desperately flirting with the balloon inflated breasted blonde bimbo who seems to climax at every other word he speaks as she is "amazed" at how "fantastic" the product is.

Any who free is free!
Till the marketing letters come through then you wished you hadn't got hem.

Talking of free I never got my free tyre pressure gauge of Michelin that was advertised on here a while ago the arses! Il go to Pirelli.... Oh wait....
(30-06-2013, 11:12 PM)Jenkosowls Wrote: [ -> ]Waterless washing iv seen This stuff advertised on cheesy late night shopping channels by Barry the "professional" guy of 30 years experience with bright grey hair platinum white teeth trousers pulled up past his waist with each testicle down each leg desperately flirting with the balloon inflated breasted blonde bimbo who seems to climax at every other word he speaks as she is "amazed" at how "fantastic" the product is.

Any who free is free!
Till the marketing letters come through then you wished you hadn't got hem.

Talking of free I never got my free tyre pressure gauge of Michelin that was advertised on here a while ago the arses! Il go to Pirelli.... Oh wait....

Theres a box to tick so you dont receive all the promo shite Wink
Done! That was easy. Looks promising, I'm pretty lazy when it comes to car care.
Brilliant, love free things! Thanks mate.
Anyone got there's
Not sure, haven't been home in a couple of days, might be there when I get back later though.
I haven't recieved anything yet
I haven't got any thing yet
Pages: 1 2 3