306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Show me your boost gauges
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
And where you have mounted them? Looking for something that's discret yet I can see it clearly. Without looking chavy
Seen mine that Gareth did for me?
Ok now don't laugh! It was only a temporary thing but it's stayed.

[Image: IMG_20130314_172657_zps5fdeb47e.jpg]

It doesn't illuminate either so no good at night. I only stuck it on to diagnose that I was getting the right amount of boost when the car started to feel sluggish.
Nah anton haven't seen it!

And hahahah deeturbo that is flol
[Image: 1003437_10151635996650845_722768170_n.jpg]

[Image: boostgauge2.jpg]
Not bad! Very oem! Did you get that wheel from curt by chance?
Uh huh.

Yeah i think Gareth did a pretty good job!
Loved that wheel!

Yeah not bad, how much it set you back?
[attachment=8148]

I don't care that its not a 306 Tongue
Sure a whore
Uhhhhh

Yes.

But still not as bad as Jamie.
No one is as bad as Jamie!
(28-06-2013, 11:42 AM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]No one is as bad as Jamie!

Word!
Unless you intend on always having a passenger (best / safest way to tune) then if your remotely seriously about diesel tuning, then anywhere other than right in front your face is a waste of time, boost gauges mounted down by the gearstick / side of the dash etc are a farse / simply cannot see them properly, while driving hard / tuning, you need to be able to just slightly glance at the gauges, not move your head and locate the thing, should be somewhere that you can still fully see the road, imo anyway, Even down in stock radio location is offputting at times, but better than near enough on the floor...obviously if your just setting it to 20psi and leaving it alone, then no problem, but then, do you even need a permenant gauge after setting up if thats all your after?
My aim is too use it too set up, and tweak. So want it somewhere I can see it easy. It's going to be a slow project to some hopefully big boost
Nah......dont think you can Big Grin

[attachment=8149]
I'm moving mine when I put my bucket seat in, more racecar spec and all that
Shhh you. Unless your making me one!
Blue tack it right above your other dials. Always worked for me...
[Image: IMAG0178.jpg]

Tongue
Tbh I'm half tempted to do a dumdum and drill into the dash lol
oh FFS dont be a rough ass pikey
Don't do that. I will hit you
Hahahaha more reason to do it?

Nah I'm thinking of getting a pod, and fixing it behind the steering wheel either on the top of the dash or infront of the dials
Id avoid putting it in the driverside vent, at night the illumination reflects in the window right near the door mirror and is a bit annoying lol, thinking of moving mine to the centre vent.
Yeah I've seen that before. Don't think mine lights up anyway lol
See mine on Facebook/Instagram

Courtesy of gareth7 again! Honest quality from that guy
@Anton and Ginge.......cheers guys Wink

My driver's side air vent ones are angled inwards toward the driver's seating position so this should reduce the glare at night.
(28-06-2013, 12:25 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Hahahaha more reason to do it?

Nah I'm thinking of getting a pod, and fixing it behind the steering wheel either on the top of the dash or infront of the dials

That's what I'm doing, I'm fitting it Wednesday so I'll get some pics up then Smile
Pages: 1 2 3