306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Genuine Dturbo with top mount Front strut Brace £45
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here is a strut brace that will fit the dturbo with a top mount intercooler.

[Image: f7e4aad4.jpg]
wow, rocking horse shit . . . . .
Does this actually clear the MC?? as I thought the DT ones that went round the top mount were LHD variations........
Na I had one on my car when it first started out look at my thread.
How many strut braces have you had lol?

This must be the 20th ive seen you selling!
Pompey306mark Wrote:Na I had one on my car when it first started out look at my thread.

No worries, though I would ask, also, what Darren said lol
SHOTGUN!

also, fancy giving it a respray before i grab it?? Smile
Gutted. If ginge dont have it then send me paypal details and i will
td_dan Wrote:Gutted. If ginge dont have it then send me paypal details and i will

sorrrry Sad
What colour ginge? Will need sanding down first and try and get rid of the rust.
Pompey306mark Wrote:What colour ginge? Will need sanding down first and try and get rid of the rust.

have you still got that sigma blue, or any other odd blue colour would be awesome?

Think this could cure your day to day boredoom temporarily Smile loveee youuuuuu x
I think I have some sigma if not, should have some of my car colour and my strut brace colour left.

Do you want to put the money in my PayPal. <!-- e --><a href="mailto:chivers9@hotmail.co.uk">chivers9@hotmail.co.uk</a><!-- e -->
Ginge buy my lower strut brace too! Then youll have the b-road basher. Awesome handling
gingey Wrote:Yeh mate, i get paid on wednesdays, alternatively i can give you cash on collection if you prefer??
This is true he speaks the truth, ginge.
And you should join the gaz coilovers group buy for a real b road badger.
4WayDiablo Wrote:Ginge buy my lower strut brace too! Then youll have the b-road basher. Awesome handling

ground clearence would be a bitch Sad
Na your got going lower than 50mm and mine is fine.
I didnt see any speedbumps over there ginge. And its not that bad unless your on the floor anyway
Go for both braces ginge it defo makes a big no massive difference! To the way they drive, mines lowered 40 I don't have a problem even had her airborne a few times, scratched it once down a farm lane with a big tractor rut down one side
ok let me just jump into my endless pit of money :roll:

I'd like to have it all, phil, the lower brace will have to wait im afraid.

and johnny, you have to meat to your bones, thus weigh nothing - oh and you have no seats and featherweight engine THUS making my car lower than your grannies nips 8-)

but in all seriousness, i often have to cross ferrries and such what nots... already often proves a task at low tide...
13 1/2 stone Iam plus the ferry won't be a problem as they rise with the wheels it's only if you got a lump in between them if you no what I mean
Also mark, do i use the standard top mount bolts??
You can do but I am sure I have some spare better bolts in the garage.
ginge191 Wrote:Also mark, do i use the standard top mount bolts??

You could probably get away with the standard bolts, but it'd be best to get some 5mm loner ones to be on the safe side, especially considering how cheap 6 bolts will be.

Also, I know you probably dont have the money for Gaz's, but just because somebody might be buying coilovers doesnt mean they have to be all the way down and really low, coilovers can usually go from standard height to like 100mm, so you wouldnt have to be on the floor lol Smile
Dan! Wrote:
ginge191 Wrote:Also mark, do i use the standard top mount bolts??

You could probably get away with the standard bolts, but it'd be best to get some 5mm loner ones to be on the safe side, especially considering how cheap 6 bolts will be.

any idea where i can get these from? :cry:
My garage lol. Like I said.
Pompey306mark Wrote:My garage lol. Like I said.

lol sorry mate, i should really read the other threads, not just the last Smile
gingey Wrote:Yeh mate, i get paid on wednesdays, alternatively i can give you cash on collection if you prefer??

Ginge u still having this as your thinking of selling aint you? If not mark pm me and il take it as il paint it my self :grin:
Pages: 1 2