306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: hi all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi all new to the 306 scene my names graham ( prefer my nickname larry) im from lincoln i just got a gold 2.0l petrol xsi think ive uploaded the pics lol
[attachment=8090] [attachment=8091] [attachment=8092] [attachment=8093]
Welcome
Welcome along, thats actually "Blaze Yellow", and i wont beat around the bush, a lot of people dont like it. Im indifferent tbh, dont like it, dont hate it. Looks like a fairly tidy base, got any plans for it?
Welcome along Smile nice car, shame it's morning piss colour
(25-06-2013, 08:59 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome along Smile nice car, shame it's morning piss colour

See? lol
Welcome mate...
(25-06-2013, 08:29 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome along, thats actually "Blaze Yellow", and i wont beat around the bush, a lot of people dont like it. Im indifferent tbh, dont like it, dont hate it. Looks like a fairly tidy base, got any plans for it?

gotta be honest it aint the best couler lol no plans atm just to get it through an mot n maybe some new alloys its allredy llowered with straight through exhaust and tinted windows apart from the rear
when polished up, blaze looks great.

some phase 3 clear head lights on it. .... make it look 10x better!

welcome

(and imo paint b the side bump strips!)