306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Temp exhaust
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Going to do something bodgetacular.

Would abit of ally flexy induction piping do for a temp back box while I source a new one? Want a straight through and working on getting one welded/made but won't be for a few weeks. So just thinking to keep the police happy would it do? Will all be fastend properly and exit at the rear. But would it do the job? It's on the dt
Ally flexi? As long as you don't mean that neoprene stuff then aye, will be fine. I've an ally 90 degree for the side exit as I had no steel pipe and its been fine.
Who are you? Dum-Dum?
Nah it's like that stuff you get from halfrauds. Flexible ally pipe looks like a metal version of tumble drier hose lol
Aw wait, i know the stuff. It's a bit thin but will do as a bodge in the mean time.
back box? what back box? donwpipe - midsection ----
done. just man up with some fumes for a while..
I don't care about the fumes. Just when I plant it, or smoke people out at lights it looks like the underside of my car is on fire lol
haha! true story!
Yeah it's not the best. Iow police arnt keen haha
Pfft then loved my coaling... i'll pop over soon with the 205 ThumbsUp
Haha. Yeah man you should Smile still have that gearbox? Wanna fit for me? Tongue

Still lack a 5th gear haha
nope; we done a scrappy run a while back and dumped 2 engines at the same time. sorry!

find one and i'll bring it over..
Shitter. Will do Wink
Mate just live with it and don't coal..

For real, it's not that hard.
Haha yeah, but, island drivers.....
I've ran with no backbox for ages was fine. Ruan ran with just the down pipe for like 6months IIRC just getton with it!
And I had about a foot of pipe off the turbo for about two months...