306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Found it at last......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I think it's fair to say people probably thought this didn't exist any more.

[attachment=7997]
[attachment=8000]

Out of one garage into another,but the car did get wet so had to get some photos.
[attachment=8001]
It may well exist, but it still doesn't have that charger on does it? Tongue
Thought the garage was for the Saxo Tongue
I thought this was gunna be about Jamie's penis, I guess you're still looking for that then eh
(22-06-2013, 04:04 PM)samass Wrote: [ -> ]I thought this was gunna be about Jamie's penis, I guess you're still looking for that then eh

Beaten to it! :-(
Rep on your way
I call bs, there's spots of rain on the window, blatant 'shop.
surely it cannot be
why was it taken off the road and put into storage?
(22-06-2013, 11:00 PM)procta Wrote: [ -> ]why was it taken off the road and put into storage?

It wasn't allowed to see higher than average levels of humidity, rain, snow, wind, other cars, other people or anything that might come into contact with the car, so the garage was the next best place
You bunch of sarcastic f*ckers

(22-06-2013, 11:00 PM)procta Wrote: [ -> ]why was it taken off the road and put into storage?

Long story. Mainly consists of buying my 1st house, writting off my Dt just after. Buying a "doer uper" DT to replace it. That failing epicly and still needing a daily. Then money running out. So the gti just wasnt priority
So it got wet? How did it deal with that? Paintwork melt?
It was so traumatic matt,it had watermarks left on the paint.
It needs to be looked after this is my favourite gti on here by far, love it. Is this going fcs this year or the estate?
Yeah it should be at FCS & pugfest providing nothing goes drasticly wronf between now and then lol
:O what spoiler is that? Looks quality