306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: how much for bosch pump.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Giong to scrappers today. Ive seen a 306 with a bosch pump on. How much are these worth. Looking at making money so dont want to pay to much. Lol.
£40/50...

I expect scrappy will want that!
£30 at looms in derby all tho some times they forget what there selling and you get it cheaper as i have in the past
its just pure luck when it comes to scappys whether they know what it is, my local went from £40 with lines and injectors to £120 after I educated one of the lads who works there about tuned xud's. kinda shot myself in the foot there flol
If you do get one get it with lines and injecters. Seem to be worth £80-100 now

but...... IMO not worth the hassle of removing & posting it
There not really worth anything any more they go for around £90 posted and postage is high, I remember when £180 was cheap!

Most scrappies round my area won't sell pump it goes with the engine, I can get a complete engine turbo pump ect for £100 round my way
I was to late anyway. Someone beat me to it.
(22-06-2013, 01:46 PM)kingy Wrote: [ -> ]I was to late anyway. Someone beat me to it.

Did you go looms? Was on about going there Smile
(22-06-2013, 01:46 PM)kingy Wrote: [ -> ]I was to late anyway. Someone beat me to it.

Seem to be few and far between these Bosch pumps now days. I went to looms today they had one but some one was taking it off Sad