306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: I'm hopping mad
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm angry with myself as I've done a Fooby/Cully and fallen over and hospitalized myself. I've sprained my ankle so badly I'd of been better off if I'd broken it and I'm not gonna be able to walk or drive for 3-4weeks!!!

That means no pugfest, no FCS and possibly no USC sad times Sad

I fell off a barbed wire fence into a ditch landing badly on my right foot that went pop. Que screaming,falling to the floor and swearing so badly as to make some onlookers look quite upset.

On the upside I got my moneys worth out the gas and air the LAS gave me, I had so much they had to change the tank cos I ran the first one out. I was so wasted I was just lying on the floor giggling like an idiot.
seen on facebook, you absolute numpty!

im sure we could construct you some form of 306oc wheelchair for show season haha
You tit lol

and yeah, get lifts to shows and we'll make a wheelchair for you
ah dang!!!!
I may be able to take you to pugfest mate
he he he he he ha ha ha ha he he he TWAT!
(20-06-2013, 10:06 PM)ozonehostile Wrote: [ -> ]seen on facebook, you absolute numpty!

im sure we could construct you some form of 306oc wheelchair for show season haha

Yeah ffs, we should merge the forum with facebook so i dont have to read all this twice.

/grumpybastertgetoffmylawn
facebook integration can get f*cked.
Niall cheers for the offer dude, it's not the getting there it's the being outside all day, having to climb in and out of tents and stupid low camping chairs thats the bigger issue.
(20-06-2013, 10:17 PM)Fooby Wrote: [ -> ]facebook integration can get f*cked.

Funny, you weren't so opposed to the idea when every other grumpy fucker moaned about my posts.

Why can I still see you? I banned you from my life.
You only down road from me?! just realised.

shame I aint doing pugfest etc...I could of come got ya
(20-06-2013, 10:19 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: [ -> ]

Funny, you weren't so opposed to the idea when every other grumpy fucker moaned about my posts.

Whats that got to do with facebook? I copied you and banned you Smile
(20-06-2013, 10:17 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]Niall cheers for the offer dude, it's not the getting there it's the being outside all day, having to climb in and out of tents and stupid low camping chairs thats the bigger issue.

Dude, my 82 year old granddad is probably coming. If he can manage you should be able to, MTFU lol
chris you will be ok for pugfest!
dont panic Wink
(20-06-2013, 10:21 PM)Fooby Wrote: [ -> ]
(20-06-2013, 10:19 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: [ -> ]

Whats that got to do with facebook? I copied you and banned you Smile

I know, i de-banned you as id forgotten I banned you and banned someone else and saw your name there, then saw that you'd banned me.

Ball's in your court now, you strange strange man.
(20-06-2013, 10:17 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]Niall cheers for the offer dude, it's not the getting there it's the being outside all day, having to climb in and out of tents and stupid low camping chairs thats the bigger issue.

no the biggest issue will be your bleeding ears after the drive in my car
man up!
Niall your gti cant be as loud as mine was, id be more worried about you giving me a bleeding bum hole.
Ask scott. He didnt think it was as loud as his was....until he came down to portsmouth with me sunday

my exhaust makes souless gingers cry.
I can take you to both mate, no drama llamas
Ooh chris what are we going to do with you lol
I agree with the Mtfu comments, no offense Chris. I have seen a faor few ankle injuris and unless its broke completley stopping doing anything just tends to seize it up and make the stretched ligaments tight / weaken the muscles more making rehab take much longer. FCS is over 4 weeks away. You should be more than able to cut about just fine Smile.
get yourself an ankle splint that fits inside your shoe
it helped me loads by stopping sideways movement limiting the oversteer on the ankel
Same, i'm still making it to both, mtfu! :p

I'll be the one to ask then, why were you jumping a barbed wire fence?
Flol! Dum you need to mtfu! Could easy walk on that with a stick. Sure cully has a spare pair of crutches lying about too
I have a pair of crutches and possibly able to lend a wheelchair out
(21-06-2013, 10:49 AM)swampy Wrote: [ -> ]I have a pair of crutches and possibly able to lend a wheelchair out

Dont lend him a wheelchair, he'll end up selling or scrapping it before youve even got it to him.
(21-06-2013, 06:10 AM)Atterz Wrote: [ -> ]I agree with the Mtfu comments, no offense Chris. I have seen a faor few ankle injuris and unless its broke completley stopping doing anything just tends to seize it up and make the stretched ligaments tight / weaken the muscles more making rehab take much longer. FCS is over 4 weeks away. You should be more than able to cut about just fine Smile.
Dude you wouldn't believe the amount of MTFU that I'm doing, only taking painkillers as they are supposed to help reduce the swelling and my whole foot had ballooned overnight, my toes look like sausages.

I am going to rest this as when I tore all the ligaments in my lower back I didn't rest it properly and went straight back to work and racing and now 5 years on its still f*cked. Also its an injury on duty so its not like they can moan about how long I'm off work.

(21-06-2013, 06:47 AM)cully Wrote: [ -> ]get yourself an ankle splint that fits inside your shoe
it helped me loads by stopping sideways movement limiting the oversteer on the ankel
Yeah Im gonna look for one of them later, I know there used to be some really nice ones about.

(21-06-2013, 10:09 AM)Poodle Wrote: [ -> ]I'll be the one to ask then, why were you jumping a barbed wire fence?
Got a call to an unconscious bird, turned up and she was in a thorny hedge behind this barbed wire fence, unconscious, unresponsive and couldn't see her breathing so without thinking we climbed over the barbed wire fence into this thorn bush. Anyway she was breathing and managed to get her semi conscious, threw her back over the fence to the roadside then as I climbed back over I stood on the top line of barbed wire and as I stepped/jumped down onto my right foot it ended up in this hidden ditch and as my weight hit it it twisted and went pop, I screamed fell to the floor and swore, alot, apparently I really upset some of the members of public who were present with my swearing so we'll wait for that complaint lol.

To top it all off the bird we were rescuing was just really pissed and she, after being a bit of a knob and threatened with being nicked, just got a cab home. Not even any thorn or barbed wire scratches on her.

(21-06-2013, 10:42 AM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Flol! Dum you need to mtfu! Could easy walk on that with a stick. Sure cully has a spare pair of crutches lying about too
I've got crutches dude but the NHS don't make them for people my size so they are an inch or 2 too short which makes them a lady garden to walk with. I cvant put any weight on it or it f*cking kills, I've still got pretty much no movement in it.

(21-06-2013, 10:49 AM)swampy Wrote: [ -> ]I have a pair of crutches and possibly able to lend a wheelchair out
Nah im alright mate, think my parents have a wheelchair anyway.
(21-06-2013, 11:15 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]
(21-06-2013, 06:47 AM)cully Wrote: [ -> ]get yourself an ankle splint that fits inside your shoe
Yeah Im gonna look for one of them later, I know there used to be some really nice ones about.

have a word with the physio thats where mine came from
it was small enough to hide in your shoe and under you trousers,
it was no taller than a DM boot above your ankle Smile
Hahaha got to love the general public!
(21-06-2013, 11:38 AM)cully Wrote: [ -> ]have a word with the physio thats where mine came from
it was small enough to hide in your shoe and under you trousers,
it was no taller than a DM boot above your ankle Smile
Yeah I know the sort, don't think I can even go to physio till I can walk so Ill probably get one off the web as they are only about a tenner

Talking about being lower than your boots thats part of my annoyance with yesterday is that I very rarely wear shoes at work, almost always in boots but I put shoes on because it was hot and humid but boots would of supported me better.

(21-06-2013, 12:23 PM)Poodle Wrote: [ -> ]Hahaha got to love the general public!
Yeah, gotta love your customers.
Pages: 1 2