306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Setting fire to a car
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As per the title really. Suppose I wanted to.. chargrill bits of the car, what would be the best method to do it? Needs to be semi-controllable, but i want properly scorched, not just melted paint.

Serious (well, as serious as they can be..) suggestions please.
Oil and diesel. It will stick and not burn away to quickly. So I am told.

Just keep a wet towel handy and lots of water lol

I take no responsibility for anything that happens through that suggestion lol
ha ha man has wanted to control fire for a long time
he always get burnt!
lmao

Imagine that. "Sorry I didn't make it to FCS, things got a little... out of hand"
As said above, definately derv on there. Oh and get your self a big foam fire extinguisher just in case lol
A fire what now?
Maybe a blow torch? Or one of them flamey thingeys that people doing roofs use?
Blow torch.
(19-06-2013, 11:43 AM)4WayDiablo Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe a blow torch? Or one of them flamey thingeys that people doing roofs use?

^^this is what I was thinking. I've only got a small blowtorch though, not sure it would work how I wanted
A lighter and a lot of patience?

Or candle...
(19-06-2013, 11:48 AM)Grant Wrote: [ -> ]A lighter and a lot of patience?

Or candle...

Suppose I could go the whole hog and use a magnifying glass on the rare days of sun we have? Could have it finished by.. well.. 2016?
This is what I like about you chris. Ever the optimist. Drive to spain, then do so. I hear they have this thing called 'sun'
Nah it will be scrapped by then if dum dum casts his eyes upon it.
Popcorn
^Ban him!
(19-06-2013, 11:51 AM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]Nah it will be scrapped by then if dum dum casts his eyes upon it.

DumDum can try, the thing just doesnt seem to want to die though
Sticker flames? Play it safe, and cool.
(19-06-2013, 12:09 PM)MissTap_GTI6 Wrote: [ -> ]Sticker flames? Play it safe, and cool.

Be smart, wear a hat springs to mind!

f*ck that. Won't look authentic enough. Go hard or go home imo.
(19-06-2013, 12:09 PM)MissTap_GTI6 Wrote: [ -> ]Sticker flames? Play it safe, and cool.

lmao

Yes, because this is 1995
I know the roof thing your on about my mamma had something similar in her shed. It was a flame thrower but with little has spray can. Like s blow torche but with more of a gun thing.

I know what I mean
BFO blowtorch, or a flame thrower, Call the fire brigade as you start, by the time you've finished they'll be just showing up in time to put it out?
I think a roofers blow tourch with the big gas bottle would be the "safest" option with the intended results. You can get a days hire on them from your local tool hire.

Oh and prob best not to do it on the street out side your house.............. That may result in a free ride in a neee nooor car
Lava?
(19-06-2013, 12:38 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: [ -> ]Lava?

Thermite?
laser vision?
lighter and a can of Lynx . . .lol . . . . . .
Sea-bass with lasers?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTbkLqUueKCxoUST-wGy6M...tfFRpzyIjw]
(19-06-2013, 12:11 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: [ -> ]

lmao

Retro innit.

Fake blood and fake flames. It's an advert for something... Can't think what yet
Just set a load of fireworks at it.
(19-06-2013, 12:59 PM)MissTap_GTI6 Wrote: [ -> ]
(19-06-2013, 12:11 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: [ -> ]

lmao

Retro innit.

Fake blood and fake flames. It's an advert for something... Can't think what yet

Abortion clinic?

First thing that came into my head, i feel bad writing that now.
Pages: 1 2