306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: morette outer shells and big brake kit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
im looking for just the morette out shell/case for phase 2/3 and any big brake kit with decent looking callipers which will fit under 16" alloys
Iv one outer shell with snapped hockey end which goes under indicator could be fixed and check my brembo thread full setup cheap with rebuild kit just need building up
There's a chap on the PFC page on Facebook i think was selling HiSpec calipers and bells for a 106, would need rotors and pads though. About 300mm IIRC?
cws unless im looking at the wrong ones, there compbrake, not a nice looking calliper haha, plus idealy i want something that bolts straight on rather than finding someone to make a bracket
CJ how much for shells? calipers tho ill have a thing about it but id rather a fully built one that refurbing them
You can do it yourself its piss easy lol its only pushin the pistons in n nipples n joiners lol save s fortune im going yo rebuild them.whrn I get time and list for 300 dabs so up to if u want a bargain take u an hour then just paint them even supplyin tin of red high temp paint and brembo stickers

Shell in condition £15 posted its drivers side

Oh n iv got the braided hoses to go with u cant geg lines n calipers for 200
i wouldnt wait the paint or braided lines dont do red lol, and shell i leave i want a set,