306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: gt15 to t2 conversion kit...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Currently running a gt15, which used to throw 19 psi, and now throws about 17.. Im guessing(hoping) its going to die.

So would like to get myself a t2 kit ready to run some real boost!

Was considering the td04 jump, but I think ill take it in steps..

as far as i know I need...

the turbo
the manifold
oil line?

Would be nice to know what else is required for the job, and also if anyone is selling, let me know =]

cheap as chips please . I already run on veg.
Darren reckons the gt15 is better. Just something i read, thought it might be useful :p
just throw a td04 on

i doubt you'll notice the difference between the gt15 and t2 apart from the increased lag
I would agree....be like taking a k14 off and putting a t2 on...pointless for all the effort

a gt17** would be a good middle ground
Gt15 makes 17 psi. T2 makes 24-28? I wont notice that?

But i guess you know better, wonder howmuch a td04 setup will cost :o
t2 can make 30psi...

quite sure a gt15 will a lot more than 17psi!!

and you will notice a lag too. gt spins up much better
PSI means nothing!

A TD04 running 20 PSI is still going to shift more air efficiently then a GT15 or T2 running 30PSI!
(18-06-2013, 10:58 AM)silverzx Wrote: [ -> ]PSI means nothing!

A TD04 running 20 PSI is still going to shift more air efficiently then a GT15 or T2 running 30PSI!

what this man said!

you need turbo which will come with exhaust manifold's attached I would have thought, and make sure you get the oil line too, the job itself is easy its the access that makes it a ball ache. These are a standard turbo so its no kit, just replacement parts
(18-06-2013, 10:58 AM)silverzx Wrote: [ -> ]PSI means nothing!

I totally agree...

but he is just wanting more psi, then thats possible with the gt15.

going through all the hassle of changing a turbo though, may aswell upgrade, not get somethings very similar
Ooo i got a sexy braided oil line for a T2 if your interested
What if the OP just has a boost leak...