306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Small key fob issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Soo this is why my rcl isnt working..
[Image: 20120212_153537.jpg]
With it being infared can i just get a new one?? I cant solder for shit and its all so small it would be a right pain
resolder it job done Wink
Yeah, you would just need to re-program the new one to the car which is easy to do yourself Smile

But personally I would solder that led back on!
I cant solder for shite anyway.. Let alone with how bleddy small this thing is..
If i got a new one would it just be a case of pointing it at the sensor and pressing buttons and turning the ignition a few times?
I done it, i found a thin soldering iron end thingy lol and some tweezers and soldered that mother fudger back on there then went and retuned it and bam, its working.... Probably the shitest rcl i've ever used in my life but it saves putting the key in the door so thats sunday totally worth it Big Grin
tomw1123 Wrote:I done it, i found a thin soldering iron end thingy lol and some tweezers and soldered that mother fudger back on there then went and retuned it and bam, its working.... Probably the shitest rcl i've ever used in my life but it saves putting the key in the door so thats sunday totally worth it Big Grin

Saving 5seconds ftw! lol
Nothing some filler wont fix Tongue
Connor Wrote:
tomw1123 Wrote:I done it, i found a thin soldering iron end thingy lol and some tweezers and soldered that mother fudger back on there then went and retuned it and bam, its working.... Probably the shitest rcl i've ever used in my life but it saves putting the key in the door so thats sunday totally worth it Big Grin

Saving 5seconds ftw! lol
I keep forgetting it works and putting the key in the door then going oh yeh i fixed that, then i take a single step away from the car and im out of range and i have to go back haha