306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Single button key programming
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I was just wondering if anyone has a guide for programming the single button key for the central locking, I've done a search and not found anything.

Thanks

Dan
turn ignition on.
press button.
turn ign off
done
I'd be interested in this too, anyone?
yes...my reply?!

If that dont work...then its usually a pug repro needed
Cheers. I have tried that but will try again. How much would pug charge?
Ive heard around the 40/50quid mark...

but not sure if others with software could do it
That does not work I have just been trying this on a locals cars.
thats what I said!!!
Maybe people arent pointing it at the IR receiver? You have to do that, its like a tv remote haha

And to be pedantic you said ignition, This guide say accessory...

Awkward...
No we are, it's just not working.

And these are single button keys.
(15-06-2013, 09:53 PM)Tom Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe people arent pointing it at the IR receiver? You have to do that, its like a tv remote haha

Awkward...

to be pedantic, he said single button which I thought was the RF remote...hence why I said ignition...but my bad

if its an LED one then you need to turn igntion to position one and point remote within 10cm of receiver...
often involves splitting the key from the fob!!...unless you have spare key!
This still doesn't work on a single button, LED phase 1/2 IR key as I did this earlier.
has worked loads for me. weird
(15-06-2013, 10:05 PM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]
(15-06-2013, 09:53 PM)Tom Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe people arent pointing it at the IR receiver? You have to do that, its like a tv remote haha

Awkward...

to be pedantic, he said single button which I thought was the RF remote...hence why I said ignition...but my bad

if its an LED one then you need to turn igntion to position one and point remote within 10cm of receiver...
often involves splitting the key from the fob!!...unless you have spare key!

To be pedantic, an LED has nothing to do with the IR remote system, it's just a little red light. That's like saying "if its one with a slightly worn button"
yeah it does...sorta.

Im not explaining well...
they both have red lights.

the IR ones have a sorta little LED pointing away and the RF ones are smooth and dont have that
What piggys on about is the ir sender pointing out next to the key blade i think
(15-06-2013, 10:24 PM)rocker8742 Wrote: [ -> ]What piggys on about is the ir sender pointing out next to the key blade i think

Thank you captain obvious, i was merely riposting his pedantic comment with an equally pedantic one
Gotta love the uhhhhh, pedanticness...
this forum is as mad as me...

love it ♡♥♡
Well forgive me you angry scott for having a few drinks and pointing out the obvioousness about being pedantic
(15-06-2013, 11:41 PM)rocker8742 Wrote: [ -> ]Well forgive me you angry scott for having a few drinks and pointing out the obvioousness about being pedantic

*Scot *obviousness
Nazi.