306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: £15 hammer drill from Aldis! Get them while they're hot!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just got this amazing bargain from Aldis today:
[Image: P1010141_zpsf40707ae.jpg]
[Image: P1010140_zps2c268276.jpg]

Bought it in anticipation of drilling holes for my GT20 project. Just tested it without a drill bit in and holy shit it nearly broke my wrist! It is an 810 watt unit. Gonna get a fap wheel for it as well which will help me clean stuff up really quickly![/php]
Wouldn't want to use it on hammer with it not been SDS it will vibrate like fook. But for £15 meh.
Awaits the 'Broke my wrist because my drill has no clutch' thread lol
Awaits the "Burned my drill out trying to drill 10mm steel plate" thread shortly before that thread.

Just been out and bought one, it instantly made me feel like a homicidal maniac with anxiety issues. How does it make you feel?
work zone lmao they aint even fit for a DIY'er
(14-06-2013, 03:51 PM)puglove Wrote: [ -> ]work zone lmao they aint even fit for a DIY'er

Actually, I've got the SDS Hammer drill from Aldi and it's put up with a hell of a lot of abuse. Currently renovating my house and it's been used an awful lot, including removing concrete posts from the garden with very little effort.
I'd have one! After my decent angle grinder went kaput!!! I needed one there and then!!!! Got one from b and q down the road! Cost me a tenner!! Still going 4 years on lol
(14-06-2013, 04:40 PM)burnmw Wrote: [ -> ]
(14-06-2013, 03:51 PM)puglove Wrote: [ -> ]work zone lmao they aint even fit for a DIY'er

Actually, I've got the SDS Hammer drill from Aldi and it's put up with a hell of a lot of abuse. Currently renovating my house and it's been used an awful lot, including removing concrete posts from the garden with very little effort.

Yeah I have a few powertools from aldi drill windy gun air saw all had loads of abuse in the garage still going strong. The drill has latest longer than the bosch I killed after 7 months