306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Seats question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Forgive me if this is a stupid question or has been covered before... Are the front seats out of a d turbo and the hdi identical? Reason for asking is before the misses got the hdi we looked at a d turbo and I'm convinced that the drivers seat in the d turbo jacked down alot closer to the floor of the car then the one in her hdi?
And if they aren't identical can they be interchanged?
They're interchangeable between 3dr and and 3drs regardless of phase or spec level
The 5drs are interchangeable between other 5drs and estates (unsure on sedans)
Cabby's are different rears but Aparently the fronts fit

From personal experience the 3dr do go lower than 5drs but have no idea on why or if anything makes a difference
sedans are the same as other 5 doors, the rear bench is slightly different but can be made to fit with the removal of a bracket
i believe some of the shitter seats didn't have the height adjust mechanism . . . . dturdo's should have it though . Smile
(13-06-2013, 09:43 AM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: [ -> ]i believe some of the shitter seats didn't have the height adjust mechanism . . . . dturdo's should have it though . Smile

The d turbo we test drove definitely had height adjustment as dos the hdi. I just taught maybe they were a lower seat.
Is there any aftermarket seat rails that would lower the seats more. I know they can be got for most Honda cars