306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Convoy Thread!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well seeing as nobody else has started one....

What are the main areas that people are going to be travelling from to get to

a) Pugfest

b) FCS

I know some people are going on the friday night but the majority will probably be saturday morning bright and early so what are the plans? convoy from your areas with local members then meet up somewhere near combe for a big convoy to the show?

lets get a list going of where people will be travelling from and from there we can work out convenient meeting places on route to perhaps join others so il start:

Ozonehostile: West midlands/Wales
Niall: South London
Fcs: leaving friday from suffolk

Pugfest leaving Saturday lunch time from suffolk
pugfest: leaving saturday for camping from Exeter Devon M5 to J9 i think
FCS: Leeds, leaving about 3am Saturday.
Dec, leaving Friday Basingstoke. Will proves be going m3 a303
Fcs 20 min down road leaving from gloucester quedgeley tesco sat morn
Same for pugfest any one glos area for convoy were abouts u guys guna meet near combe ill meet just before to vonvoy in
Fcs: Rotherham leaving Friday for camping
FCS leaving Friday evening from Portsmouth
Kim & Scott, Heathrow leaving Friday morning.
Will be leaving Bognor super early Saturday morning
Fcs: leaving Wrexham Friday and will join the m6 south at j16
Fcs, Mitch and I leaving Shrewsbury Friday
Fcs leaving Friday evening heading up the m5 front cully or taunton
Fcs saturday morning, bridgwater somerset
(13-06-2013, 04:33 PM)Stephen Wrote: [ -> ]Fcs, Mitch and I leaving Shrewsbury Friday

wanna meet up with me and pugmarshall? plus anyone else going from the herefordshire/worcestershire/shropshire area?
FCS, ill be leaving Hastings at some point Friday, ill be up for meeting anyone from this neck of the woods for a convy, might even head towards Portsmouth first to meet people?
Me, Grant and Samass will be leaving my end at about 10am on the friday before FCS for a nice slow drive there so your welcome to drive up to us Wangnuts? You will go round the m25 anyway wont you?
(14-06-2013, 05:15 PM)ozonehostile Wrote: [ -> ]
(13-06-2013, 04:33 PM)Stephen Wrote: [ -> ]Fcs, Mitch and I leaving Shrewsbury Friday

wanna meet up with me and pugmarshall? plus anyone else going from the herefordshire/worcestershire/shropshire area?

If theres no one else going down the m6 friday I can go through shrewbury instead Smile
Indeed i will Niall, google maps says to come off at J15 to pick up the M4, so just gimme a postcode or some idea of where to meet you all. Big Grin
You will go past the A3 junction which is where we are getting on. You can either drive up to the m4 and meet us at the first srvices there or can come up the A3 and meet us at the tolworth/a240 junction. Or my house seeing as its just up the road from there. will pm you my postcode
(14-06-2013, 05:49 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]You will go past the A3 junction which is where we are getting on. You can either drive up to the m4 and meet us at the first srvices there or can come up the A3 and meet us at the tolworth/a240 junction. Or my house seeing as its just up the road from there. will pm you my postcode

Sounds like a plan mate, i think we'll do that! Big Grin
Cool well as i said, we are leaving about 10am (after going for a fry up Big Grin) so either meet us at 9:15 for a fry up or 10 and we will just leave
Ooo.....fryup also sounds like a plan! lol
Lol i'll just be driving from Pompey, could meet up along the route to Combe if you want?
(14-06-2013, 07:18 PM)Rich306 Wrote: [ -> ]Lol i'll just be driving from Pompey, could meet up along the route to Combe if you want?

you will be coming up the A3 on the Friday morning yeah? If so, same offer as wangnuts. Either meet at mine (about 10 miles out of your way) for a fry up or meet us at the first services on the M4
Looks like ill be driving down on my own at this rate where are all the northeners at!
(14-06-2013, 07:19 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]
(14-06-2013, 07:18 PM)Rich306 Wrote: [ -> ]Lol i'll just be driving from Pompey, could meet up along the route to Combe if you want?

you will be coming up the A3 on the Friday morning yeah? If so, same offer as wangnuts. Either meet at mine (about 10 miles out of your way) for a fry up or meet us at the first services on the M4

Lol i'll be going no where near the A3, i'm travelling M27 - M3 - A34 - M4 way
(14-06-2013, 07:32 PM)Rich306 Wrote: [ -> ]
(14-06-2013, 07:19 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]

Lol i'll be going no where near the A3, i'm travelling M27 - M3 - A34 - M4 way

Fine f*ck ya then. Have a boring drive on your own then! Tongue
Lmao! Big Grin
Pages: 1 2