306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Brand new 16" x 6.5" 206 nimrod alloys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As per title, x4 brand new nimrods in original boxes.

Completely unmarked and come with 16 new wheel nuts and nut covers.

These cost £580 from peugeot!

Grab a bargain at £250

PM if interested

Will not post, cash on collection only from Gloucester
LOL

You can't come on here telling everyone how much of a bargain your new wheels were and then try and sell them for over double what they cost you.

Good luck
£141 profit? Nice...

I'll offer £110 Wink
(10-06-2013, 10:55 AM)Anton Wrote: [ -> ]LOL

You can't come on here telling everyone how much of a bargain your new wheels were and then try and sell them for over double what they cost you.

Good luck

Why the hell not?
(10-06-2013, 10:59 AM)mad306man Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-06-2013, 10:55 AM)Anton Wrote: [ -> ]LOL

Good luck

Why the hell not?

Exactly, if someone will pay it then why not make a profit?
No problem if he'd kept it to himself but if you go round telling people how cheap you got it then try selling it to them at double the price it's not good.

I've done it, got stuff cheap then made a profit but I've kept it to myself, and sold it on ebay.
Yeah, I know what your saying bud.

I was gonna put them on the estate but then the head gasket went on my mr2 over the weekend so change of plan and funds now needed for that.

I would have deleted the other thread but that felt more like I was trying to hide something, which I'm not.

Besides, something is only worth what someone is willing to pay, and just because I paid well below the odds it doesn't mean the goods are automatically worth that much.

Still a massive bargain if you want a brand set
Wheels NO LONGER FOR SALE