306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Sixties pop star PJ Proby charged with £47,000 benefit fraud
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sixties pop star PJ Proby charged with £47,000 benefit fraud

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z1m6elght0
Never heard if him :-S
4WayDiablo Wrote:Never heard if him :-S

That's cos your like 12 phill ha ha
im 36 and ive never heard of him either.
My rents were into all sorts of music when I was growing up
You can try that excuse all you like Jonny, we know the only reason you know who he is is because you're old.

ninja
Ha ha same age as kingy ginger boy!! Ha ha
Well erm, this is awkward..
dam right scot. nowt wrong with being old. maybe 36 but we still got it.

ginger boy, well i never knew this.......do your collers match your cuffs scott. :dance:
Ha ha ha you've gone unusually quiet there scotty me boy
Nah, now I have two people to call old Big Grin
dont leave cully out of this one. us coffin dodgers av got to stick together
Errrr who?
Errrrrrrrrrrrr? I'm lost here, who's that?
cully. number 22 in the members list. you avin me on or what?
Ha ha wakey wakey kingy I think he was referring to pop star, I hope otherwise me or you are going to look silly and I hope it's not me ha ha
face palm. im not the sharpest nut in the turd. doesnt help having the mother of hangovers.
Jonny b Wrote:Ha ha wakey wakey kingy I think he was referring to pop star, I hope otherwise me or you are going to look silly and I hope it's not me ha ha

Who the f*ck are you baldy?
NiallHarper Wrote:
Jonny b Wrote:Ha ha wakey wakey kingy I think he was referring to pop star, I hope otherwise me or you are going to look silly and I hope it's not me ha ha

Who the f*ck are you baldy?

Urrmmm not sure at the minute I'll ask my carer and get back to you
I'm 34 and have no idea who this real coffin-dodger is lol
back to the topic, what has he spent all that bloody money on. bet hes had a right good life spending all that dosh.
What any self respecting sixtys pop star has!!! Drink drugs and bitches ha ha, chuck in a few mansion a yacht and a jet that's one fortune gone right there ha ha
£47,000 isn't much too spend, that's a car, done. Or a yaught. Or a week of drugs and bitches.

That amount really wouldn't last long to a 60s pop star, although I bet he's old now so that 47k properly went or false teeth, pharmaceuticals and a wheel chair Big Grin
He's on about the fortune he earned in the sixties matt, not the 47k

Sheesh people are slow today ha ha and Iam the old one
Haha tbh I didn't even read the thread properly. Too eager to spam Wink
even i understood me on that one.
Well you would understand yourself, you typed it? If it didn't make sense to you then you would t post it surely?
takin the piss out my sen mate,