306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Group buy Gaz coilovers.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Right simple group buy on gaz coilovers.

We can select spring rates so dont worry if you want harder or softer springs.

Basically you get gaz coilovers, gaz rear dampers, top spring cups and helper springs. RRP for this is over £570 normally.

If we get 5 people on the list who can pay soon as Ed wants his next week. Price will be £425.
If we can get 10 people for these wee can get them at £400. Plus £10 for postage on both prices.

1. Ed
2. Pompey306mark.
Cheers for sorting this matey, really appreciated Smile x
1. Ed
2. Mark
3. Eskiiboi
Bump boys and girls. Need to get this ordered soon as; the lead time on getting GAZ's made is about 3-4weeks, but increases sharply to 6+weeks come the ramp-up to the start of the racing season again in March...

I think fooby is interested in a set of these too; I'll get him to take a look today.
Fooby should sort his clutch first Wink
Mark are these the gaz chilies you already have???
Yes Connor they are; they're the GHA's; not the Golds. I think Mark is looking to buy a set of golds once he's refurbed his GHA's and sold em...

The GHAs are the ones I've been looking at for a while now; I think they;re certainly the ones i'll want whilst i fiddle and work out what I like etc. Hopefully by the end of summer I'll know what I like and don't like, and I can save for winter 2012 and bung Golds on for 2013 for more epicness Tongue

EDIT: lol Gaz Chillies!
If any 205 owners want some can do them at the same price.
Sake, wish i still had my job...
Delivery is 10-14 days from payment. He has one in stock as we speak.
Ed Doe Wrote:EDIT: lol Gaz Chillies!

lol Ok I need to stop going on the forum on my phone
LOL!

Any more takers for these?

I'm keen to get things moving early part of next week; i'm getting shinyshiny withdrawl! Sad

Mark, you getting the golds in this groupbuy then?
Most likely. Not sure just yet. One guy from club might be in with the 205 ones.
Mark I don't think people are interested right now, which is a big shame. but I spoke to the bloke today; he's happy to go ahead with the £425 based on a group buy of 3 though, which is cool Smile

I need to sort out sending my eccentric topmounts to him to he can have the threads turned down an extra 10mm; I'll let you know when delivery is arranged; you want to get all the moneys going form your paypal acct or are we paying him direct?

Are you getting em all delivered to yours for collection from there, or are we organising delivery separately?

Let me know buddy Smile
I have his PayPal that guys can pay to and then he can delivery direct. Might make it easier and quicker for everyone.
<!-- e --><a href="mailto:gazshocks@hotmail.co.uk">gazshocks@hotmail.co.uk</a><!-- e -->

if you want to buy this is the guys paypal.