306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: newbie from Gloucester
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys newbie here from glos got a 306 gti6 ph 3 could any one tell me how I can get a stand pass for fcs cheers guys
[Image: IMAG0056_zpsffa06054.jpg]
Did you buy this from chippenham/calne area
Welcome, looks like a tidy motor you got
Yea I did chippinham I had one well got 2 noow lol u no the car.?
Welcome to the club Smile Once you've made 10 posts, and have bought your ticket send me a PM with the reference number.
I will do cheers scott
from one newbie to another.. "hello mate"

nice tidy motor by the looks of things
Welcome mate

I'm in Gloucester to in abbeydale
Ahh cool im in hardwicke mate
hello!
welcome nearby newbie
Nicely nicley cotswold chap
Welcome
Hello!

I'm in Abbeymead also, didn't realise there were so many in Gloucester!?
I didn't realise therewere so many in glos lol im in hardwicke
Course theres loads of you in gloucester... You're all inbred
Welcome along, looks clean
Team Gloucester! *waves flag*

(07-06-2013, 11:53 PM)Connor Wrote: [ -> ]Course theres loads of you in gloucester... You're all inbred

I mentioned this to my sister when we woke up together this morning!
Nice wheels!

Welcome along
(07-06-2013, 06:15 PM)gti6lex Wrote: [ -> ]Yea I did chippinham I had one well got 2 noow lol u no the car.?

Yeah its been around here for some time,

(08-06-2013, 04:12 AM)Just Sean Wrote: [ -> ]Nice wheels!

Welcome along

yeah shame yours were such a shit state sean, but they looking all shined up now Big Grin
Cheers for the welcome guys the inbreds be in the forrest wrong side of glos lol but ur basically spot on lol yea dude I got the car off was a dirty buggar and a bodge artist spent 3 days removing all his bodges and sorting the car out
Welcome along, im sure ill see you round. Work in cheltenham and live in stroud so always up and down the m5. Should be able to recognise my car, seems to stand out.
Welcome along pal! Gorgeous colour GTi-6 btw!