306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Gti 6 brakes, Discs, Pads & Bilstein B4 front suspension
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone,

Not alot of you know but I've recently got rid of my 306 and gone for a B18 honda CRX (pics comming soon)
This means I have a few parts that never made it onto my 306 that need to go to fund some honda parts.

These items are for collection from GL3 2QX, churchdown (between gloucester and cheltenham)

GTI 6 brake setup

Ideally would like to sell this a job lot but will split parts if needed, prices will be for the lot and for collection only. Will look into postage if needed. This includes GTI 6 calipers and carriers which have been sprayed in black hammerite in places that would be visible from the outside (some bits unseen have red tinge) with good bleed nipples and covers, GTI 6 master cyclinder and reservoir, Brand New and Unused Mintex Oem pads (code MDB1732) and Unused Apec 282mm discs.

Price: 120 ono

[Image: 20120211_145331.jpg]
[Image: 20120211_145322.jpg]
[Image: 20120211_145246.jpg]
[Image: 20120211_145233.jpg]
[Image: 20120211_145216.jpg]
[Image: 20120211_145210.jpg]
[Image: 20120211_145142.jpg]
[Image: 20120211_145111.jpg]

Full Bilstein b4 front suspension setup

This includes New and Unused peugeot 306 oem upgrade bilstein b4 front shocks and springs (boxes a bit tatty), 4 x suspension pinch bolts new from peugeot (needed when changing suspension), Brand New 306 suspension top mounts and bearings (from gsf with receits), brand new drop links (from gsf)

Price: 170 ono

[Image: 20120102_135559.jpg]
[Image: 20120102_135540.jpg]
[Image: 20120102_140402.jpg]

PM me if interested Big Grin
How much for the suspension without the springs, and the top mounts unless they would fit my s16
As far as I know mate these should fit as they where going to go onto a ph1 306 dturbo, which I would imagine would have the same mounts as a s16. Also the springs are for a gti6 60mm drop if i remember. Still looking for 170 for the lot, don't really wanna split the springs unless i really have to Smile

Also forgot to mention these are located in churchdown which is between gloucester and cheltenham. (I will edit now)
60 mm is to low for me glws though bud if you do split let me know
Jonny it will all fit your car bud! And man up and drop it 60mm.....pussy
And then not get it in the drive!! It scrapes like fook at 40
What springs are they? If I buy the springs, Jonny can buy the rest
They are bilstein ones that came with the shock as far as I know.
Jonny if you buy the lot, how much would you sell me the springs?
Hhhmmnn after today I need to check the finances ha ha fecking wedding!! Is the price posted/negotiable
I haven't looked into postage yet, ideally collection would be better but will post if needed. The price is negotiable but this is all brand new and I need the money to fund the crx haha, will listen to a sensible offers Smile
Where you based bud?
Churchdown matey between gloucester and cheltenham.

Post code is GL3 2QX if you wanna google map it Smile
Bump!
Your 2 hours from me what's your best price posted?
I will have a look at postage tommorow mate and i'll get back to you as soon as possible, need to find a box at work big enough to fit all the stuff haha.
If you're going to Ace Cafe, Jonny, I'll take them with me...
Ruan you hero! cheers man Smile
Let me check my funds and I'll make you my best offer ha ha cheers Ruan you superstar
hi intrested in the gti brake set up are the carriers in the picture what woudl be price posted to london
Glen this thread is over a year old. I doubt they are still for sale.
lmao
i ddi not read the date and there is no harm in asking