306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Cheesy / Embarrassing Songs you know all the words to
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok and be honest with this what Cheesy or embarrassing songs dou you know all the words to

Ill Start

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...IgZ7gMze7A

and this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...mcA9LIIXWw
All the songs i know all the words to are worth knowing all the words to

However a shit song i know most of the words to is wonderwall cos i had to do it at college
Loads of kids songs cartoon anthems if you like ha ha
A lot of stuff by elton john

candle in the wind
sacrifice
daniel

few songs by simply red
being 36 (37 on the 23rd) i know all the lyrics to both songs. and have done for ages. oops, showing my age now. cully, back me up on this one.
most of the backstreet boy stuff. i used to be gay when i was a kid :roll:
kingy Wrote:being 36 (37 on the 23rd) i know all the lyrics to both songs. and have done for ages. oops, showing my age now. cully, back me up on this one.

But im only 31 im tou young whistle to know the words to these songs lol but growing up in a pub properly didnt help
samass Wrote:most of the backstreet boy stuff. i used to be gay when i was a kid :roll:

dont worry mate i know a few backstreet boys songs word for word as well lol
Pretty much anything by britney spears... oops i did it again, lucky, stronger :dance:

Avril Lavigne Skater boy...

Tenacious D - Wonderboy, Tribute :clap:

Rebecca Black - Friday... especially the black guy rapping... know that shit perfectly! ninja
SRowell Wrote:Tenacious D - Wonderboy, Tribute :clap:

whoa whoa whoa

totally not cheesy/embarrassing, the 'D kick ass!
Pretty much anything that comes on the radio when Im on my own (either in the car or home alone), especailly a lot of the 80s/90s stuff on 'kisstory' kiss fm lol........ Confusedhock:

Had an awkward moment yesterday as I was decorating with windows open and the radio on........singing along to songs getting some funny looks from people outside lol....but the really awkward moment came as my neighbour passed the window and I'm singing 'im sexy and i know it' lmao Doh
eminem and dr dre forgot about dre. massive em fan and know most lyrics to most of his songs.

awaits sarrcky comments......
I know far too many song lyrics to name...both embarrassing and not so!
Toms306 Wrote:Pretty much anything that comes on the radio when Im on my own (either in the car or home alone), especailly a lot of the 80s/90s stuff on 'kisstory' kiss fm lol........ Confusedhock:

Had an awkward moment yesterday as I was decorating with windows open and the radio on........singing along to songs getting some funny looks from people outside lol....but the really awkward moment came as my neighbour passed the window and I'm singing 'im sexy and i know it' lmao Doh

dont worry mate i was forced to do the WHOLE dance to agadoo at my wedding ( long story of why i know it from start to finish) and it was caught on video to lol
Bare-naked ladies - one week...

yes... believe it or not...
that song is brick nice one
Don't hate on backstreet boys! When I did my leavers assembly in year 4 I sang backstreets back =/

Sent from my HD7 T9292 using Board Express
oh, also know all the words to robbie williams and kylie - kids

i was kylie.

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos- ... 1891_n.jpg

yeh...

oh and spice girls - wannabe... guess which i was..

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos- ... 1691_n.jpg
declantg Wrote:Don't hate on backstreet boys! When I did my leavers assembly in year 4 I sang backstreets back =/

Sent from my HD7 T9292 using Board Express

Thats nothing compared to my leavers assembly in year 6 (how did you leave in year 4? Middle school?)......I'm contemplating whether on not to admit this but.....me and two other male mates sang I will survive by Gloria Gaynor......dressed as ladies, with wigs, blow up breasts and make up. Confusedhock:

It was my mates mum's idea, I was one of those annoying kids that always followed someone else around school lol (some of you know the ones I mean, if you don't then it was you!!)
I left primary school in year 4 Big Grin and I still have the video for it :L
declantg Wrote:I left primary school in year 4 Big Grin and I still have the video for it :L

Fair enough, I didn't. Tongue

Lol, I'm sure theres still vid's and pics of mine somewhere......I burnt all the ones I know of though! lol
I might hunt it down and watch it
declantg Wrote:I might hunt it down and watch it

Post it up then, give us a laugh! lmao
Barry Manilow - Mandy :oops:

Most of the 90s Europop shite (a huge phenomenon on the continent)... When we bought the 1.6 with the tape player I dug out all my old tapes and found a sort of end of year "best of" from '98 - hadn't listened to it in years, put it on and could sing along to most of it... :oops:

Take That - Rule the world is a bad one as well if you know my general disgust towards mainstream music! Wink

Alphaville - Forever young

And Mike Oldfield - Moonlight Shadow

Nick Kershaw - The Riddle

Better stop, this is ridic!!! Wink
Realised today I know the words to several linkin park songs Confusedhock:
Kenny Loggins - Danger Zone :oops:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siwpn14IE7E&ob=av2n

I wanted to be Maverick from Top Gun when I grew up....
kingy Wrote:eminem and dr dre forgot about dre. massive em fan and know most lyrics to most of his songs.

I reckon i'm 90% there on forgot about dre (got it on now singing away) haha

I can do So Solid Crew - 21 Seconds and a couple of MC Devvo tracks haha
:oops: Take That - Rule the World :oops:
Most Queen songs....
INXS Wrote:
kingy Wrote:eminem and dr dre forgot about dre. massive em fan and know most lyrics to most of his songs.

I reckon i'm 90% there on forgot about dre (got it on now singing away) haha

I can do So Solid Crew - 21 Seconds and a couple of MC Devvo tracks haha
21 seconds.mmm not bad. can you do it without the music?????
Pages: 1 2