306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: My fiancées new hdi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We collect this on Friday. Let me know what you think. Only down fall with it is there is cut springs in the front which I hope to change at the weekend
Anybody on here running ta technix coilovers. I want to know what kinda drop can be achieved with them Would I get the same drop as I have at the minute with the cut springs
[Image: image-3.jpg]
[Image: image-2.jpg]
Irish?
Irish ye lol
Was the slammed look on cut springs that obvious hahaha
Inlove Love it! Inlove
Yes and the eyebrows along with the fogs on...

Didn't even need to look at the plate ha. Get those springs out fella, TA's should go that low yes.
(05-06-2013, 12:47 PM)Anton Wrote: [ -> ]Yes and the eyebrows along with the fogs on...

Didn't even need to look at the plate ha. Get those springs out fella, TA's should go that low yes.

Great because she is admit that she doesn't want it any hire. So she'll be happy which in turn will keep out my Subaru which will save me a fortune in petrol. Result all round
Higher*

Yeah keep it ridiculously low which will mean she can't drive fast so will save fuel. Allowing you more fuel for the Sub Smile
You would need the helper springs out of the ta technix to get that drop
Like this
[Image: null_zpse3d5f1ef.jpg]
(05-06-2013, 01:33 PM)maguire1992 Wrote: [ -> ]You would need the helper springs out of the ta technix to get that drop
Like this
[Image: null_zpse3d5f1ef.jpg]
Do the helper springs been removed affect the ride comfort much?
That is a gorgeous car.
Lovely looking HDi there lad
If youve them wound right done and 195/45 tyres on you wouldnt be far off that height with the helpers still in, mines roughly that low, just bout right height to imo, these eyebrows are becoming serious common now to...dont like it mine and maguires where the only 2 for along time that i knew that had them on lol

I'll get a few photos to give you an idea of what mine sits like
There's actually some difference with helpers and without you couldn't have the helpers in unless you have a me modifacation done Wink
(05-06-2013, 12:41 PM)Edy Wrote: [ -> ]Irish ye lol
Was the slammed look on cut springs that obvious hahaha

Yes Yes it was! as soon as I opened the page and I seen the pic I though ahh irish then lol Tongue

(05-06-2013, 12:41 PM)MissTap_GTI6 Wrote: [ -> ]Inlove Love it! Inlove

Pipe down you irish wonabe Tongue
(05-06-2013, 03:19 PM)maguire1992 Wrote: [ -> ]There's actually some difference with helpers and without you couldn't have the helpers in unless you have a me modifacation done Wink

Was this the modification yous where on about on the J44 one time?? lol
(05-06-2013, 04:00 PM)E_KEL95 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-06-2013, 03:19 PM)maguire1992 Wrote: [ -> ]There's actually some difference with helpers and without you couldn't have the helpers in unless you have a me modifacation done Wink

Was this the modification yous where on about on the J44 one time?? lol

What modification is that??
Smooth lookrr
Nice car but that is way too low, must be a nightmare with speed bumps.