306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: this wishbone look any good? are Delphi usually ok?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Peugeot-306-1 ... 2065wt_952

looks a bit cheap to me but i thought Delphi were ok, anyone have any experience to share? . .. . .

need to change my rear mount but considering doing both wishbones at that price if they're ok . Smile

cheers guys and gals, Matt.
Delphi stuff is ok sometime get ball joints at work seem to be ok. Only last about 15k!!!

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=54.071531,-2.865506
Delphi stuff is good. Surprised that's so cheap!
Watch out for the ball joint size...
D@wson Wrote:Watch out for the ball joint size...
Definatly! Mine were too small and destroyed my hub Undecided good thing i got a new one
yeah i'm a 16mm kid . . . . . .found that out changing my balljoints recently .Smile
Mattcheese31 Wrote:
yeah i'm a 16mm kid . . . . . .found that out changing my balljoints recently .Smile

are they the same through phases, or through engine spec?
[/quote]

are they the same through phases, or through engine spec?[/quote]
no and no . . lol
S16's are 18 I know that much

are they the same through phases, or through engine spec?[/quote]
no and no . . lol[/quote]

how useful :think:
ginge191 Wrote:
Mattcheese31 Wrote:

are they the same through phases, or through engine spec?
no and no . . lol[/quote]

how useful :think:[/quote]
you asked and i told . . . . . . . you want fcuking blood or what? . . . . Big Grin
Thats for manual steering, not PAS mind, not sure if they are different, think they are though as they always seem to ask..
Ball joints are different depending on pas or non pas. Also different depending on age. If its a ph3, you can practically guarantee it will be a 18mm ball joint but if it's 1 or 2, you will have to measure yours!