306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Selling up..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
If you want big petrol and awesome you gotta be looking at LPG

S500 merc for about £5k http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MERCEDES-S500-...2a2cb81288
Update to this for anyone who cares!!

Loan has been approved, will be in my bank late next week.
I have £2.5k to spend on a nice BMW coupe.
Feeling very grown up all of a sudden
You'll be back dude. I did the same thing, decided to get a grown-up, fast, German (really), petrol-engined car when I got the Octavia, and look how that turned out. Yes, it was fast, comfy, roomy, good looking and very well built but it was expensive to run and so boringly, soul-lessly good at everything that it had no character...

I'm so much happier driving £400 worth of 16 year old diesel 306, if I did go back to expensive runing costs it'd just be a '6 or a Rallye lol
Tbh, I will probably end up with a 306 gti as a second car eventually....

You can't rid me that easy Wink
It's not like you have to own a 306 to be on here anyway, I never stopped posting even though I didn't even have a french car for 18 months! The motto of this place should be:

"Come for the pugs, stay for the banter"
Exactly, regardless of the car I own I will stay on here for a LONG time.

Everyone on here is practically my family x
I do hope you realise though that once you buy a BMW, i will slate you 24/7 for it until you buy another pug because im a complete lady garden and so blinkered i will only ever drive a 306 despite the fact ive recently been looking at other cars.

/Dan!
(05-06-2013, 09:21 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: [ -> ]The motto of this place should be:

"Come for the pugs, stay for the man love"

EFA
suck my dick dec!
(06-06-2013, 09:08 PM)SRowell Wrote: [ -> ]suck my dick dec!

sorry what?

lol
Yeah Rowell that is a bit weird!
Maybe use the PM system?
Right, that's srowell sorted, whose next? Wink
Good lad, if you need a lift anywhere gimme a shout, that's e46 money with ease all day long.. Don't blow it on an old e36
Cheers man! Yeah I'm looking at e46s ATM! Has to be big engined though! Not settling for anything under 2.5
Nissan 200? Skyline?
(04-06-2013, 06:24 AM)Frosty Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-06-2013, 06:07 AM)Chris_90 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-06-2013, 05:58 AM)Frosty Wrote: [ -> ]At the end of the day no engine is ever going to be 100% reliable what ever car/engine.

Yer but the problem is most of us modify them to get more power to keep up with the modern cars, modifying kills cars that's what I believe (never stoped me modifying tho lol) if you can go and get a modem car with more power that what we modify a 306 to be at why not, I would do the same if I could afford a moden car.

Agree but the last bit you put is the reason why I guess most of us on here have 306s is cuz they are cheap car for the money. And the fact that pretty much every 306 out there has done at least 100k and are all 10+ years old. Any car that is that age and milage will start having problems.

I don't think modern cars will be as tuneable and reliable in 10 years time.
Some of us will never be able to afford a new car or want a new car for that matter.

Old "bangers" for the win! Big Grin
Dec all I'm gonna say is save your cash, spend less & get this

http://www.swapz.co.uk/swapz/3692380/Bmw_318is/

It's Stu from pugnet, he is on here too. He has looked after this LOADS & he's very local
Boosted 18is... Hmmm....
Jordan I don't think you could contradict yourself more if you tried.

Rofl
Hi new to this 306 busines but just bought a 306 2 litre hdi d turbo model, looking for an intercooler and piping if anyone knows for it? I am willing to pay hard cash as i want my car done asap lol
(07-06-2013, 11:23 PM)Laney9510 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi new to this 306 busines but just bought a 306 2 litre hdi d turbo model, looking for an intercooler and piping if anyone knows for it? I am willing to pay hard cash as i want my car done asap lol

Dec didn't have an intercooler I don't think.
Maybe try a thread of your own in the wanted section lol.
Miii-aow!
Pages: 1 2 3 4