306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: The RaceHearse
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
After realizing that I haven't actually made a project thread for my car I think I should.

I bought it as a spares and repairs project for £360 off of eBay

[attachment=7488][attachment=7489][attachment=7490]

It needed a new rear axle which I've tried showing in those pics, new front wiper blades, several bulbs, brakes all round, 2 tyres, N/S/F driveshaft seal had perished, MOT, tax and a good loving on the outside because of marks like these

[attachment=7491]

Well after being flatted then mopped, polished, de-roof railed and de-rear wipered it now looks like this

[attachment=7492][attachment=7493][attachment=7494]

I have also fitted M3 mirrors and an unvented laguna splitter

[attachment=7495][attachment=7496][attachment=7497]

and this is where I am with it at the moment, I do have some more ideas I'd like to do to, I'm not finished yet :-D
wow that looks tidy as fook! Not sure about the mirrors but they dont look that bad! Big Grin Good stuff and thats a bargain! Started worse than toms306s estate which he broke and now its much better! Big Grin
I have had mixed reviews about the mirrors to be honest but I have kept the stock ones just incase I decide I don't like the look of them either lol, time will tell
where the car is on the lift looks an absolute delight to work in. your workshop?

Car is looking proper shiny. nice bargain.
Thanks mr_fish :-) I wish it was my workshop lol, it's the workshop at work (Porsche Centre Portsmouth), it is a good place to work in, it's really nice, clean and organised
Car looks really tidy. You have made a good job of it.

That work shop looks sweet. I would be to scared to work in there cuz im so messy
Cheers Frosty, we have cleaners that come round early in the morning and clean the whole building so being messy isn't anything to be worried about, I've made so much mess in there, they weren't happy after I done my axle swap lol
De-Badged Bonnet And Grill Fitted
[attachment=7683][attachment=7684][attachment=7685]
Like it. Needs to be China though!
All these estates poping up makes me want to do mine up like my old one again, lol
(08-06-2013, 08:13 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]Like it. Needs to be China though!

Well it needs to be resprayed at some point anyway but still deciding to keep it black or go china, thinking of going for a china and black theme

(08-06-2013, 08:18 PM)Birk Wrote: [ -> ]All these estates poping up makes me want to do mine up like my old one again, lol

You should do, the white one in your signature is lovely
I'm supposed to be moving on from 306's lol
Yeah I said that aswell after my 2nd, now this is my third lol
I've lost count on how many I've had tbh, i think it's about 20 lol
Ahh 21 won't hurt then lol
I've already got an estate, I've got 3 306's sat outside and one (Dimma) sat at my parents lol
Well I'll just be quiet in that case lol
Haha. I need to sell some of them, I'm supposed to be buying a house, hence why I haven't created a quality daily.
Well I can't help you out there I'm afraid, just the one'll do me lol
You can never have enough cars.
See now I agree with that but my insurance does not lol
I suppose that's the benefit of trade insurance then :d
Lucky bugger
Looks so shiny Smile
(08-06-2013, 08:18 PM)Birk Wrote: [ -> ]All these estates poping up makes me want to do mine up like my old one again, lol

Me too, gonna keep my cab till Christmas time ish then get an estate.
Can't wait to see some more estates
I could build another mint estate, but i dont want to plough loads of money into yet another 306, id rather do it with something a bit more refind, ive got my heart set on a b6 or b7 A4 Avant.
add me to the list of to be estate owners. idealy i want a china ph3. nice job on the pain work mate. china is a bastard to get right. i know.
Best of luck finding one kingy, there's just something about the estates that i love
HAHA every one is feeling the estate love at the mo
Pages: 1 2 3 4