306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Hesertating and loosing power
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys recently got a 2.0 cabby and when I got it there was a few problems. Mainly when driving it hesertates and when I accelerate the revs drop. On tick over I tried to rev the car and it tried to die, popping, sounded as if it was struggling abit. Sorry about crap info. Anybody else had similar problems
Really? I mean you didn't think you'd chuck that though Google and see how you spell hesitate?!

Sounds like your tps or your map sensor are dicky. Try unplugging one at a time and going for a drive. If no difference it's unlikely to be that as it'll default to a preset map if the sensor isn't completely f*cked, so try the other...

Have you got access to a pug planet or know someone local who can read the ecu faults?
I'm no good with spelling. We're about can I find these as I'm use to dervs. No mate I don't know anyone to do it for me Sad
Sorry I'm a grammar nazi. And had a shit day at work, so am a cranky grammar nazi on this occasion. Apologies!

I'm not familiar with the xsi engine nut pretty sure the map ison top of the tthrottle body and th tps is under the bottom of the throttle body...
No worrys mate. I'll give it. Check over tomorrow
It was fine a while ago now it seems to be getting worse. When I got it it would hesitate then be ok but now it just isn't ideal to be driven
Just unplugged the sensor under the manifold it struggled to start but when it did I have to keep the revs on so it wouldn't cut out