306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Ph3 bumper wanted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As title I did have on buy mother kindly binned it!

So need a ph3 rear bumper not bothered what colour or a few scrapes as ill be painting it anyway will consider one that's cracked what people got ?
I have one that is quite badly cracked for free's
Messaged you mate
I did have one until I ripped it off coming off the ramps! Sad
(30-05-2013, 07:39 PM)Oil-burner Wrote: [ -> ]I did have one until I ripped it off coming off the ramps! Sad

You sure did Smile sorry about that mate I feel bad Sad you was perfect on ramps then you went forward and it got caught :/ before I had chance to lift you went down :/

OP: I have a phase 3 bumper here. Got light marks in corner usual lady driver marks.
How much you want collected pal
Make a offer.
I have One if you're about my way at all for a couple beer tokens.
Might want to get two whilst you're at it Danny, really fancying a smoothed rear bumper with upswept exhaust! Wink
Ive got a front with grille and rally blanks and espace splitter on £40posted just has a few marks but otherwise good condition and also have a rear in good nick
How much for rear collected?
If collected il take 50 for both bumpers or 30 each pal
What's paint like on back bumper?
will sort pics for you today. my phone keeps corrupting my image files.
Back bumper is still shrinkwrapped pretty sure its not marked at all tbh
You still wanting these il let both blue bumpers and my black rear thats on atm needs respray go for 50 collected

Let me no if you dont so can list on ebay for more Smile
They all ph3?
Yeah front is defo and blue rear came with it when I bought them as phase 3 defo and pretty sure black rear is too

Is there a difference between rear 2 and 3? Im not sure pal but thats a bargain there for ya!
Yea ph3 have a cut out for the exhaust tip and are slightly different in other places
Blue ones are defo phase 3 then pal think black one is 3 but will gave to check wrn I go to car as its damaged a tiny bit above exhaust n not sure wethrf its been cut bigger for my exhaust
Still looking for one ...