306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: 5 Door Bucket Seats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello People!

Estate + buckets = win.

I have the seats, sliders and ive won sparco harnesses on ebay.

Anchor points are the lower B pillar anchor, rear belts anchor and... What can I use as an anchor point on the inside?

1) Can i weld a plate and bolt into the subframes?
2) Do I need to drill through the exhaust tunnel and bolt the anchor plate through that?
3) Weld in a vertical plate ontop of the exhaust tunnel and bolt the anchor plate onto that?

Also has anyone got a link on ebay to the bolts for anchoring the harnesses as I can only find the ring type?

There are 5 door specific cobra mounts for my seats so they will fit in without custom welding etc. £40 a side so they are half the price of the 3 door ones. Says the are H frames? What exactly is a H frame? Just standard frames right?

http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/performanc...subframe-4
http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/performanc...subframe-3

Also from the picture of what I bought. Am I not missing the top part of the harness?

[Image: T2eC16RHJGEFFmyg687BRmJ7lTgg60_12_zps8ca14e77.jpg]

Can I buy the top section separately? or do we think the seller has just not included them in the photo? D:
From what I've seen before I think there are usually places on the subframe for the lap straps.
depends on the frame though James. All the pictures online are just generic pictures!
Fair enough. Have a look at what you got when you get it then :-)
bump? can i have some opinions on these frames people? I am home from uni on Wednesday so i am desperate to order to that I can fit them on Thursday! D:
I bolted mine to the seat mounting points for the lap strap as per the instructions bud! Can get pics if you want
yes please! Is that for a 3 door though? Ill have some pictures anyway! Big Grin

I dont know if my harnesses come with bolts to fit them so is there anywhere I can buy them or is it a B&Q job?
Ill show ya in a mo let me finish me brandy, while the suns still over the patio l

Yeh 3 door but Iam sure you'll get the idea