306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Think my exhaust has had a knock.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've got a bit of blowing going on at the moment after I scraped out going into a carpark, I didn't think I was that low! I think you can see where its blowing from, what box is that to the left? I got a 2000 HDi.

[Image: ivh6hk.jpg]
It looks to me like the cat, if it is get a de-cat on it Wink
Cool story bro ThumbsUp
It's the mid-box. You can tell this cos it's the middle box out of 3.

Super simple stuff.
The box on the left that looks like its blowing is the cat. As said get it de catted
Box to the left is the cat, as said get yourself a decat - wont need changing for the mot as its a diesel and it males a fair difference to the drive.
Selling full stainless with just backbox on 100 collected
(29-05-2013, 01:35 PM)CJ_Derv Wrote: [ -> ]Selling full stainless with just backbox on 100 collected

alright there mickey! lmao
Yeah I'm just going to weld it up for now, I think a de cat will be next on the list of things to do. Even with the exhaust blowing I can feel the turbo spool up quicker at lower revs.
As you're welding anyway, you may as well cut it and stick a bit of pipe in while it's off...
Better weld it quickly...mine lasted like that a week before snapping in two lol. Did sound cool though... Big Grin