306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Random crap clear out - BARGAINS!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Ill have the plastic outlet elbow if youll hold it till the end of the month?
It may already be sold, but ill drop you a pm if it falls through.
Please do lol
Reps to Poodle. Got the FMIC good man. Thanks.
Elbow sold?
Sold that too, but can always get more - will update and drop you a pm when i've got another. Smile
Ill keeo an eye out, might out a 406 one on as it lines up with the turbo anyhow doesnt it?
Still got the Fogs/Engine Covers/Drivers Mirror?
Above parts sold, first posts updated.
I want those wheels. Sad
Pay a visit then! :p
Where are you?
Southampton area, only a couple of hours away lol.
Couple of hours... if you met me half way lmfao.
Well, couple and a bit then. :p

May be able to arrange something, will let you know.
If anyone's heading this way itd be a bonus. Lol
More hdi fmic pipes available.
C5 pipe? Much you after posted?
No just the usual 406 one i'm afraid. Assuming the post office website isn't lying to me, i'll do them for £45 posted the pair to NI.
Dont need the pair my pal, just after the bottom one! Post should be the same through royal mail UK as its the same for me to post stuff over there Smile what you see is what you pay, cheapest postage suits me as im in no rush for it.. Does the 406 one work on the 307 by any chance? Thats what its for lol
Fair play, £25 posted as per the first post then. Smile I don't know if it fits on a 307, can't see why not, but don't rely on that lol.
Updated. This is pretty much a clear out now, what's left is only still here because i don't like throwing stuff away lol, so if you want it make me an offer.
How much do you reckon it'd be to post those steels bud?
I can't do couriers for starters because of my working hours, sorry dude. Besides, the steels are currently unavailable, I thought i'd deleted them from the post...?
No worries man and they were still there lol
i presume the bottom hose has gone buddy?
I've still got the bottom intercooler pipe that goes under the gearbox, the C5 one.
Still got the stalks mate and do you know if they're twin optics?
I think they're twin optics, they came off a T-reg cabby. Still got them.
Just a quick one, and for the life if me can't remember where we were talking about it, your steel wheels, they are still about right? Just scattered amongst other cars? Lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4