306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Few bits going spare from the re-shell
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I currently have a few parts that will be going spare from my re-shell project, likely to be more stuff added as the project progresses Smile

would prefer collection on the larger items, everything is plus postage though, pics on request

Phase 1 bianca bootlid, immaculate condition £20

Phase 2/3 rear light clusters with phase 1 wiring, all you need to do is solder a few wires together onto a phase 1 loom rather than having to re-wire the entire plug £15

phase 2/3 nissens alloy radiator, fairly new £25

phase 1 twin 10" fans and cowling £10

almost new top mount intercooler £15

top glove box £5

40mm lowered decent drum beam £20 - Prov. sold

phase 1 and phase 3 rear wiper motors £10 each

9mm bosch pump lines and injectors £80 - SOLD

isofix brackets £15

phase 1 slam panel and grill modified to accomodate phase 3 crystals if you fancy that look i originally had £30

like so
[Image: IMAG0739_zps70c254b7.jpg]

Mint condition phase 2/3 nile blue gti6 rear bumper £20
Set of blue hdi calipers and discs £25
bankholiday bump
one bosch pump sold, I still have another one, same price with lines and injectors
Can I have the drums and backing plates and cylinders and shoes off the beam?
(27-05-2013, 05:32 PM)samass Wrote: [ -> ]Can I have the drums and backing plates and cylinders and shoes off the beam?

yeah thats cool, saves me having to take the whole beam off, £15 sound ok? think i might even have a set of fairly new shoes around that il put in if I can find them
Have you got the bit where the gearbox mount bolts to, the part that bolts to the body of the car with 2 13mms?

Also do you still need a lucas pump?
(27-05-2013, 05:51 PM)td_dan Wrote: [ -> ]Have you got the bit where the gearbox mount bolts to, the part that bolts to the body of the car with 2 13mms?

Also do you still need a lucas pump?

the black plate with the hole for the mount in the middle yeah? underneath the battery tray?

il be finding out at work 2moz whats going on with the lucas request Smile
Ye thats the one mate it has 2 13mms underneath that bolts it to the body, its ok mate i removed one today with the injectors and lines and was only going to bin it
(27-05-2013, 05:58 PM)td_dan Wrote: [ -> ]Ye thats the one mate it has 2 13mms underneath that bolts it to the body, its ok mate i removed one today with the injectors and lines and was only going to bin it

yeah cool, you can have that plate for a fiver just to help towards the fuel cost, your only in birmingham arnt you? not too far for me just to pop over to collect that lucas and drop the plate off
Yeah man sweet as, where do you live again?
(27-05-2013, 05:36 PM)ozonehostile Wrote: [ -> ]
(27-05-2013, 05:32 PM)samass Wrote: [ -> ]Can I have the drums and backing plates and cylinders and shoes off the beam?

yeah thats cool, saves me having to take the whole beam off, £15 sound ok? think i might even have a set of fairly new shoes around that il put in if I can find them
(27-05-2013, 06:17 PM)samass Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah man sweet as, where do you live again?
(27-05-2013, 05:36 PM)ozonehostile Wrote: [ -> ]

hereford, depends how desperate you are for them really as i could bring them to a meet if its not urgent, or if you dont mind coming upto mine and giving me a hand fitting my bosch and cambelt il let you have them in exchange as i hate doing cambelts by myself
(27-05-2013, 06:03 PM)ozonehostile Wrote: [ -> ]
(27-05-2013, 05:58 PM)td_dan Wrote: [ -> ]Ye thats the one mate it has 2 13mms underneath that bolts it to the body, its ok mate i removed one today with the injectors and lines and was only going to bin it

yeah cool, you can have that plate for a fiver just to help towards the fuel cost, your only in birmingham arnt you? not too far for me just to pop over to collect that lucas and drop the plate off

Sounds good to me mate and ye only in birmingham
Pm me your postcode man, ill see how far you are lol
160 miles from me! Tempted just come have a look!
Everyone's welcome to come for a visit, would really appreciate a hand changing the cambelt and timing the new pump up as its not my favorite job in the world and would so my head in if I got it wrong.

Once the pumps on it will only be a few hours work away from running Smile
Wish i could come down but working all week Sad
Both pumps now sold

rear beam being stripped for samass
Bump

Oh and another part added
post midweek bump
bump as i keep tripping over the stuff