306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Newbie in Salisbury
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello to you all, just a quick hello to introduce myself the name is James (incase you didn't already guess) I'm 20 and have a phase 1 dt in black this is not my first one have had to previous to this a Miami blue phase 1 and a Diablo red phase 2,

Modifications include:
Fuel pump running max fuel with 11 mil head I think
T25 turbo running just over 20 psi of boost
Lowered on springs on front and back dropped to match
Phase 3 front end (need a new slam panel for it)
Gum metal grey cyclones
Half leather interior
Straight through exhaust

Probably alot more to be added but can't think

Thinks I'm in search of
Phase 3/2 slam panel
Front mount inter cooler and piping
Td04 adaptor plates
A new radiator

Cheers for reading guys and girls Smile
Go home mate, you're drunk :p

But yea speak to Ross, as he should have a intercooler sat around and then work out the piping.
Might have a slam pannel here somewhere myself.
Yeah Ross said he had a cooler but it's big don't want a over sized one, also as I told you last night think I have a leak what would be best way to find out where if u have one?
I have a full set intercooler set up with inlet adapter i could be persuaded to sell in Wiltshire.....

oh and welcome along
(25-05-2013, 08:30 PM)puglove Wrote: [ -> ]I have a full set intercooler set up with inlet adapter i could be persuaded to sell in Wiltshire.....

oh and welcome along

How much for the cooler and piping? And where abouts in Wiltshire dude?
Make me an offer if its worth me selling i will sell it. Also got a phase 2/3 slam panle aswell
What sort of condition is it in? Pictures?
In the sort of condition anything is thats been in an xud engine bay. Dirty but not damaged. Couple of fins bent on the cooler etc
What sort of price you roughly after for it?
Yoyoyoyo
(26-05-2013, 02:19 PM)Jimmyjamesjam Wrote: [ -> ]What sort of price you roughly after for it?

£120 with inlet adapter £100 without
Welcome along
Welcome
hurry up let me have your turbo Wink