306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Alloys,Steelies,FMIC bits,wheel bolts,crystals,WIFI, PS3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So since someone has asked me for pics of some bits I have I thought I would post it all up.

OZ superturmiso 16's with carbon centre caps. Dont need these now as new set of wheels on the way. These are ET15 so fit over bigger brakes like mine. The guy I bought them off was reburbing them So two have been sanded down but I was going to get them professionally. £100

[Image: 64827f6d.jpg]
[Image: 82267e55.jpg]

Dump valve T piece. made by jase16 I believe. £5

[Image: 6382489f.jpg]

Air let trumpet. £5

[Image: 35ccfea4.jpg] £40

Right strut brace. This I have seen used on a T16 engine before. We have tried it on Gti, dturbo. Not sure if we have tried it on the smaller engines I have lost track now. Basically on the 6 it touches the brake reservoir.
[Image: 70711f4d.jpg]

Powder coated white steelies. These are maria's off her rallye. They have been sat in my garage for ages, she wanted £100 for them but open to offers now.

[Image: 22ae1d8a.jpg]

Set of Crystals, missing adjustor on the back. £40
[Image: e020049b.jpg]
[Image: ceba65d4.jpg]
[Image: 26f68503.jpg]

I will get measurements and stuff for things and if people want to see more pics of the stuff let me know.
as said on the other side mate, how wide is the trumpet please? . Smile
interested in the cone filter - may grab it tomorow if your around? Smile
Inlet sold.

I will check the size shortly.
trumpet in 4inch at entrance, and 3inch at exit.
Pompey306mark Wrote:trumpet in 4inch at entrance, and 3inch at exit.
thanks mate, no good for me i need a 5"er . . .ta for measuring it though . .Smile
That's cool.
ginge191 Wrote:interested in the cone filter - may grab it tomorow if your around? Smile

considering it fits onto my piping, i'll pop rounf with phil tomoroe just before 10 Wink
whats exactly wrong with the ps3 YLOD?
Ok that's cool ginge. What are you doing over here?

Prov sold ps3 (once I figure out what's up with it), steelies and alloys and filter
make that just before 11 - me and phil taking a guitar and amp to the island and doing some turbo tuning'z ..
Cool. Go for a driving after. My interview for tomorrow just cancelled.
Ps3 turns on, all spins up the beeps. And red light starts flashing.
Pompey306mark Wrote:Cool. Go for a driving after. My interview for tomorrow just cancelled.

can do, i wont have my car and we need to crack on with this pipework Tongue will sort it out tomozzzza

jordan306xs

steelies still going?
Someone is interested on another forum, but not had a reply yet.
ginge191 Wrote:
ginge191 Wrote:interested in the cone filter - may grab it tomorow if your around? Smile

considering it fits onto my piping, i'll pop rounf with phil tomoroe just before 10 Wink
Oi you cock you said you would have the one im selling! Do you still want that centre console then?
Wheel bolts sold.
Filter sold.
Inlet sold.
Take 60 for steelies?
I can take it to ace on the 20th if you want jonny? If a price is agreed
4WayDiablo Wrote:Oi you cock you said you would have the one im selling! Do you still want that centre console then?

i didnt think your one would fit, i did ask you pleb lol - we shall see which fits snugggly Tongue
Can do bank transfer for the steelies instant cash
Jonny b Wrote:Take 60 for steelies?

As above
hey mark got any ph 2/3 rear light clusters?

hows the job hunting going?
Not good on the job front, still looking, and hopefully two interviews tonight.

Sorry no rear lights.
chin up big man karma and all that Smile

no worries about the lights..just thought you might have in your aladins cave lol
Not this time.

Karma hates me lol. I know this.
you'll get it sorted fella Smile
Damn, shouldn't have looked in this thread lol.
what do u need?
Pages: 1 2