306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Wind deflectors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Once again im selling these,i must stress i am not making any profit out of this.

IF I GET AN ORDER OF 10 OR MORE I WILL MAKE A DONATION TO BE FORUM

please click the link to people who have purchased them off me on a variety of cars,hopefully have a few more on different cars in a few days

http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z309/...for%20sale

Payment deadline is the 16th February there will be no ordering extra sets.

These are Team Heko which is the top quality make
HEKO wind deflectors are designed to improve driving comfort in any weather. They are aerodynamically designed to reduce wind noise while channeling airflow to keep interior free of smoke, stale air and window fogging even in the worse conditions.
- Maximize your fresh air enjoyment.
- Optically transparent.
- OEM quality ISO 9001
- Sleek aerodynamic styling.
- Reduce wind noise.
- Install inside the window channel.
- No unsightly exterior tape.
- Minimize interior heat when parked

£28.50 (includes paypal fee) posted to your door
£24.50 collected (South Wales/Bridgend)

Once order has gone in it will take 5 working days for them to get to me than a further 2days before i send them out then 3-4days delivery time to yourself, maximum of 14working days (if everything goes ok) youll recieve around the 4th March

If your item has arrived damaged it is upto you to claim the money back from parcel force/royal mail(out of the 600+ ive sold only 10 have arrived damaged)

recap :
order deadline 16th February
youll receive before 4th March (some will be recieved as early at 24th Feb)

if you have any questions please feel free to ask

Regards

Ben
only few days left now
are you on comision mate? ha ha.
no commission
just spoken to company now and they will take my order on monday due to them closing early today so you have till middnight on sunday now guys